Hey Wedditors!

Options
aaddavis
aaddavis Posts: 6 Member
I think we should be having some new people joining, so if you would like friends from Weddit, post here so they can see you.

Feel free to add me, everyone!

Replies

• hawps
    hawps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! add me! Also hawps on reddit :) & good luck to all of you on both getting in shape and surviving all of your wedding hurdles!
  • jumbocrayon_
    jumbocrayon_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Wedditors! Feel free to add me :)
  • arshion
    arshion Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I recently started browsing weddit, but I've been on MFP for 6 months. Anyone can feel free to add me and encourage me in my quest for a mermaid style wedding dress. ;3
  • mspitzerp
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I haven't really kept up with this thing, but I need to get motivated!!
  • gtreutel
    Options
    HI FRIENDS! Someone hold me accountable, I'm too weak to avoid gummy worms alone...
  • kajepo88
    Options
    Hey Wedditors! My goals are to bike commute to work at least 2x/week for cardio, along with going on walks/jogs during my lunch hour. My FH and I really need to get back to the weight lifting thing though...anyway, feel free to add me :) We can all use each other's support!
  • spen328
    spen328 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been losing weight for awhile but just joined the losing weight, planning a wedding, and trying to deal situation.
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Just came across this group and thought it would be a good fit. MFP has worked well for me in the past and I realized with 7.5 months to go until my wedding I have some serious work to do so I rejoined. Feel free to add me- would love motivation and ideas!
  • klarka331
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. My favorite part of MFP is the friends!
  • Stefunaynay
    Options
    Hello fellow wedditors!!
    Feel free to add me. Good luck on all your fitness goals and wedding planning :)
  • zimme448
    Options
    Hi all- I'm excited to have MFP friends for accountability, so please add me!
  • htgiuffre
    Options
    Hi all! So glad to have joined this group and to get srs about getting in shape! Feel free to add me!
  • daisy1315
    daisy1315 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! :)
  • nearstarlet
    nearstarlet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me - friends are motivation!