Highest number of steps achieved!!!

Options
firefoxxie
firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
I feel so accomplished!! Yesterday I hit my all time high number of steps in a day! 32,554 steps! TDEE of 3,798.
My word, did I feel exhausted! I had went for a hike in the mountains with some friends for about 3 hours and then had a 8 hour shift at work where I'm constantly running around.

What was the highest amount of steps you have ever achieved? :)

Replies

• drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I feel so accomplished!! Yesterday I hit my all time high number of steps in a day! 32,554 steps! TDEE of 3,798.
    My word, did I feel exhausted! I had went for a hike in the mountains with some friends for about 3 hours and then had a 8 hour shift at work where I'm constantly running around.

Congratulations!

Funny you mentioned this. I also reached my highest number of steps yesterday after getting just over 45,000. – I was completely shocked!

I wasn't really paying attention to my Flex until I synced it earlier this morning.
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options

Impressive! My highest step count is 25,000 I think and that felt like a busy active day. I've had that count a few times, once on a day where I went hiking, and sometimes on a day where I did an hour of step based cardio and took a couple walks.
  • Kirianna81
    Kirianna81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got my highest yesterday, 35,166...I got to 30 minutes before bed and realized I was about 500 off the 35,000 badge so found myself trotting around my itsy bitsy flat at 10:30pm trying to get the last few before bed lol...was so proud of myself though :)
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Congrats! My highest badge was for 25,000, and I only earned that once while walking around NYC and I was tired!
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My 15-year old son just hit 35000 (his new high) on Monday (hanging with friends all day playing soccer, basketball, volleyball and staying up and active until midnight!). I'd had that as my top badge for quite a while too until several months ago when I did surpass it and was at 38,000 near the end of the day. Even though I was exhausted and done, I got on the elliptical and watched until my Fitbit registered 40,000 steps ... just to get that next badge. I'm not sure if I'll be able to top it though! 45,000 seems like a LOT!
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My highest was over 40,000...I've done 30,000 a couple of times, but not come close to 40k again.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats OP and everyone else.

My highest to date is 42,000 and some change. I was literally working out all day on a Saturday. We hiked over 9 miles one way and then had to turn around and hike that same distance back.
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My highest was 29,244 steps. That same day I also hit my highest floors, calories and distance. We were hiking in up to Harney Peak in South Dakota and managed to make a couple of wrong turns. I should have walked a bit more to get to 30,000 but I was pooped! :laugh:
  • Autumnfilly2005
    Autumnfilly2005 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My highest was 16k on an exceptionally busy day at work. I'm only had mine for 4 days though, and I haven't used it during a running day like today, so we'll see how it goes!
  • _gwendolyn_
    Options
    My highest was Aug 27th with 19,585 steps.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    22,807 steps on 19 July 2014, i know i've done more then that on 1 occasion but my fitbit went flat at the 20K mark
    my average is 13K during the weekdays, i have a busy job
  • Pamala28
    Pamala28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing! I have made over 20,000 a few times.
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is a bunch of very impressive steps! I am proud that I once hit over 18,000.