Heyy

Options
I'm in and thats actually my main goal to loose these 20 pounds left and be healthy

Sorry im new and dont really how it works or where to post

Replies

• hello6098
    hello6098 Posts: 9
    Options
    Meh, I don't have a clue either, but here seems to work. I'm actually only looking to lose 9lb but I thought I'd support anyone else around my age trying to lose weight fast!

So, what are your biggest vices? (Mine is chocolate in all forms... ice cream, cake, biscuits... okay, I'll shut up now!) What about motivation/inspiration, what most keeps you on the wagon?
  • befitmeyosi
    Options
    Hello! I'm also new to this…
    I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds…not so much by the time school starts because that'd be a pound a day…but eventually! I'd definitely love to lose at least 8 by the time school begins.
    I do badly when it comes to portion sizes and eating before bed…I know that if I cut out eating before bed alone, I'd lose quite a bit of weight! You all should help keep me on check. :)
    As for inspiration…have you ever heard of the Tone It Up girls, Karena and Katrina? I find them very inspiring. You might too!
  • yasact46
    yasact46 Posts: 5
    Options
    I dont eat what i dont see, but put food in front of me i will forget im watching what I'm eating
    So since i still live with a loving mom who cant stop cooking stuff and buying unhealthy food
    Its just hard to stay on track i guess ..
    But now, this time, i hope its the good one
    I have a twin and she's in her best shape since for ever and i guess seing how i could look like is kind of an goal i dont know if inspiration is too strong of a word for that
    But yeah :)
    I wont loose 20 pounds till school i know that but thats kind of my unrealistic goal :)
  • sarahoc261996
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm looking to lose 20 pounds in 2 months....not as crazy as a month but still nearly impossible!
    I still live at home but have refused to let my mum cook for me as she serves huge portions and sometimes doesn't consider that food that she serves.
    Cooking my own food has really gave me a sense of control and has helped me to lose 2 pounds already.
  • yasact46
    yasact46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes thats my plan too cooking for my self
    But its kind of hard
    Choosing all the right kind of food
    Just choosing my bread the other day took me forever they all say they are the healthiest.. Anyway if someone's knows any good idea of quick healthy food i would be happy to hear of it
  • ShareeEmma
    ShareeEmma Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sooo... How does this work or do you just report back once achieved?
  • sarahoc261996
    Options
    I eat alot of rice and pasta, it is very filling on little amounts and are quick and easy to cook. I am mostly vegetarian/ vegan.
    A lovely recipe that I use is a vegan carbonara. Sooo filling but so yummy!
    Cook your pasta.
    Fry your mushrooms in coconut oil ( very small amount, high in good fats and kick starts your metabolism)
    Add coconut milk and allow to thicken.
    Add a little salt and pepper to flavour.
    Pour over the pasta and Enjoy!
    I love it...Let me know if you try it. Its not for everyone!