Next Challege

Options
CStellaGo
CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
As this is our last week to check in for the 2014 Summer Slam Weight Loss Challenge I was wondering if this was going to continue on? I really love these challenges and would be willing to help if needed with the spreadsheet and assigning teams- etc.

Replies

• JDownie91
    JDownie91 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love to keep it up as well. I suppose you could start one for the next 5 weeks or whatever? If so, let me know so I can join!
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another round if you set it up as well!!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    In addition to weight loss, can we also monitor inch loss?
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I would love more mini-challenges for each week. that makes it more fun for me. Maybe go til Halloween for the next one?
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thank you for stepping up:flowerforyou: I love these challenges and this is my 5th one and I want to keep going, so I'm glad to see they will continue. I'm definitely in, just let me know when it will start. Thanks again:smile:
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've certainly found it very motivating and would love to be involved again.
  • fallond83
    fallond83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to do another one of these ! :)
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm sure my mom (Afaida) and I would love to join the next challenge as well. Please let us know if one starts up. Thanks so much.
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whoops!! Just realized that I was signed in under mom's account.
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Edited to revise dates ******ALSO IF COMMENTED ABOVE YOU WERE INTERESTED YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN INVITE- IF YOU HAVE NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE********* :wink:

Okay group I have been in touch with Modellabell and she has agreed to help me set up a new spreadsheet. I will be tracking the challenge and be there to help anyone out that may need it. I hope you all can have patience with my as this will be my first time hosting a challenge. I am very happy to be a part of this and just hope that maybe I can be as good as Modellabell and I cannot wait for her to be back in the game with all of us at a later date. Next Friday will be the official weigh in for the next challenge session and it will run through September 26nd being a 6 week challenge. The longer challenges really tend to lose more participants so I decided to come up with just a 6 week challenge instead of trying to keep it going until Halloween which this gives enough time after to have a Halloween challenge ;) the name of the Group is "2014 Fall Into Your Skinny Jeans"- Send me a message or comment on here and I will get people added with the Spreadsheet up by this Friday and hopefully everyone can have their goals entered by Monday.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to do another challenge! I'm going to go look for the group now.