Thanks

Options
Thanks! I could use a little extra motivation. I feel as if I am in a mid-summer slump.

Replies

• GameTimeKB24
    Options
    You and me both girl. =) Thanks so much for joining. LET'S DO THIS!!!
  • chasethesky125
    Options
    Hey there :) I saw your group, and I could use some motivation again.. I hope you guys don't mind I joined :)
  • tatowndoc
    tatowndoc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having an open group. This is my first group and would love to have the motivation. I may be one of the older ones and can't participate in fitness like Insanity but would love to have some examples of others getting moving and will find it encouraging. I may be just walking at first but hope to add some swimming or elliptical or other ways to get moving. Any information on how the group works would be great!
  • DawnOssett
    DawnOssett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks also for letting me join your group.
    Was on eating clean for a month and felt brilliant and had a lovely flat stomach (when standing - lol) but then the wine, salt and fat have crept back in until this very weekend I have just completed 3 take-outs in a row as well as chocolate binging so I am looking for a challenge for motivation to get me back onto the right path.
    In the past by having the support from groups I have done well with my weight loss so I am hoping this group will motivate me.
    x
  • Uniklymade
    Uniklymade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started navigating through message boards and found this 10 week challenge, I pray I can stay right up there with you guys/girls. The picture I posted was taken 6 years ago, I need to lose this fat ASAP! See ya tomorrow on weigh-in day
  • lwojtowicz2014
    lwojtowicz2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    This is exactly what I need. I was doing a paleo diet for a while and felt great. Like another poster said, bad choices have crept back in. I'm hoping this will keep me honest and on-track.
    I have been walking for an hour 3-4 times/ week, and hope to start running again soon. Also like yoga and will add that this week.
    See you for weigh-in tomorrow!
  • samalam29
    samalam29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finally- this group of folks sound just like I feel. I have no idea why disliking how I feel (and, to be honest, look) isn't motivation enough. Thanks for getting us together!
  • ob1msu
    ob1msu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just found this randomly on the message boards. I am all in for 10 weeks!
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for creating this group. I love being part of a group as it helps in motivating me.
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    The more the merrier. =)
  • LianeMD1975
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to make my weight loss tracker show up with my comments? It's on my profile, but I'd like it on my comments as well.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to make my weight loss tracker show up with my comments? It's on my profile, but I'd like it on my comments as well.

Hi Liane, just seeing your post.

Here is the process to follow:

At the top of your bar, click on APPS and then click on Tickers below it.
    Then click on 'Get the code for your ticker' when there, click on Forum Settings under Installing Your Ticker
    Then tick 'Show your MyFitnessPals ticker below each of your forum post.
    That's it.

Let me know if it works for you.