Aug 11 Time to shake things up?

Options
LydiaZembower
LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
I think I really need to up the exercise and change my diet! Other than walking over 1 hr a day and doing 40-50 min cardio, I think I need to do some type of exercise every 4 hrs to up my metabolism. Don't know if I can really do it though, what with teaching and pure laziness. I will let you know if I can do it.
So this is what I will do diet wise, I hope!
Breakfast: Shakeology
Am Snack: Fruit
Lunch: Salad with 4 oz protein (I make my own dressing using olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lots of garlic, 2 lemons, and herb seasoning)
P.M. Snack: Shakeology, fruit or whole grain cereal (I love oatmeal mixed with mango chunks, coconut flakes, and some nuts mixed in) You don't need to add any sugar that way. I do put in Stevia and some vanilla and cinnamon. Love it!!
Dinner: Meat (4oz) green veg

I do admit, I always have more energy and do better when I watch the calories. It is always worse when I eat normal foods. I don't know how anyone can eat normal stuff and keep the calories around 1200-1600 calories which are needed to lose weight.

Replies

• DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lol.. funny.. I always say the same thing about people who don't eat regular food.. well not the same thing.. I usually say I don't know how they aren't starving.. lol

It sounds to me like you're putting in way enough time on exercise. You might try just changing up what you do. Instead of regular walking do interval training. Walk, jog, power walk.. if you change your speed throughout the hour it works to boost calorie burn and raise the metabolism. It's a thought anyway.

Good luck!

Sandy