Help! Is There Anything I Can Do?

Options
Hi. I've been doing this program for about a year. I have made great gains in strength, and I've lost most of the weight I wanted to lose. However, as I feared, I am not happy with the way my upper arms, stomach, and mostly my inner thighs have turned out. I can live with the upper arms and the stomach, I guess. However, I really want to look decent in a pair of shorts, but my inner thighs are so flabby! It seems that where there was fat, there is now an empty area that is somewhat hanging down, and looking bad. Has anyone managed to do anything about this? I HATE the way they jiggle when I walk!

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    As far as I know, moisturize regularly, and keep at it. You may want to build muscle in your legs to help "fill the space" that used to be fat. The skin will continue to shrink over the next few years, but it will take time, and more muscle would help. If you do want to end up gaining some, you may need to look into do bulk/cut cycles.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Everyone says moisturize, but I really can't imagine that it can help all that much.
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    Everyone says moisturize, but I really can't imagine that it can help all that much.

Well one, everyday moisturizing is important (not that I follow this because I'm lazy) because your skin is like a sponge... or a rubber band sponge combo. So when it has water it holds itself together better than when its dry. So I think the theory is that if you restore some of the lost moisture to your skin, it will tighten back up on its own.