Ladies- shorts?

Options
Hey ladies in this group, what shorts are the best for crossfit in your experience? I mean like won't ride up during running or lunging but also won't show the birth canal during squats and handstands?

Thanks.

Replies

• smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I don't often wear shorts, I'm more of a spandex capri's lady. No risk of flashing anything, no riding up no matter the workout! I suppose if it is a modesty thing you could throw a pair of shorts over a pair of bike shorts so you have the stayputness (I declare this a word) of the spandex and the loose fit of a short.
  • ashlando
    ashlando Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It depends how short you want to go. I really like the Lululemon speed shorts. They don't ride up and they stay put during workouts. I never have to fuss with them. They are short, but not to the point of showing butt cheeks or anything like that.
  • sayhitostephz
    sayhitostephz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like compression shorts or booty shorts
  • usedcanvas
    Options
    I love my new wod gear shorts. Not the ones with the underwear inbetween. They're close to lulus. They ride up over the thighs at time but stay put and never get cheeky. Also, Asics volleyball shorts are pretty nice.
  • bully_lady
    bully_lady Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Mossimo bike-type shorts that I adore. I never have to touch them.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    A lot of the ladies at our gym wear lulu. Heck a couple of the men do as well.
  • allykat0320
    allykat0320 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Reebok makes a pair of shorts that are bright, cute, not too short, and have attached, not circulation cutting bike shorts underneath- that double layer Is crucial for a double under day, if you know what I mean.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was about to post this topic but found this board! I am wearing lululemons speed short 4 way stretch at the moment and I feel a bit scared they are showing too much when we are doing our hip flexor stretches and such...need to find some more shorts to add into my rotation!