Side Pain

Options
samanthafinnie
samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
I dont know if anyone can help but i have been having a side pain right under my ribs on my right side for the past three days anytime go for my walk or run. Its like a side stitch but when I first start out i am not going fast ( i know that causes it) and it even happens when I go for my walks. I have changed up my diet as well and have been working out more than usual lately so i dont know if that is causing it or not. I am going to take a couple days off for rest and hopefully that will help. Any advice would be appreciated!

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Lots of people I communicate with on running get side stitches when they eat too close to their running. If you are experiencing the pain sometimes but not all the time, it needs to be something different between the relative time of the running. I would look at eating and drinking patterns, well rested? Good luck.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I had this same issue and it turned out to be my gall bladder and I needed emergency surgery. If it keeps happening, I would get it checked out by a doctor.