Single Ladies

Replies

• Jessica from NJ :)
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Hi! I will 47 in 4 days & have a 12 yr. old daughter.
  • I'm Jen in PA!
  • lol Marcos in Tucson,az
  • pinkkstarzzz
    pinkkstarzzz Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone :smile:
    I'm Ashley, from Michigan.
    Hope to meet some awesome new people!
    Feel free to add me and good luck!!:heart:
  • biancain804
    biancain804 Posts: 8 Member
    32/richmond....
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    30 yr old Canadian from Niagara Falls, Ont
    single mom and business owner
    with an amazing life ahead of me, hoping to one day meet someone to share life with :))
  • SlimCuki
    SlimCuki Posts: 13 Member
    Ellie, in Georgia! :smile:
  • creisman73
    creisman73 Posts: 3 Member
    Carlene, 40 y/o in NH
  • bananafannah
    bananafannah Posts: 194 Member
    Nicole, 27, Pennsylvania.
    No kids (3 fur-babies), good job, and lots of likes! Love being single, just enjoy talking to people :) Love sarcasm and inappropriateness. If that's right up your alley, let me know!
  • kansas_mom
    kansas_mom Posts: 16
    31 years old (32 next month), single mom to a 2 year old boy, and from north east Kansas.

I hate being single, but love what little me time I do get. My mind is almost always in the gutter, I have a twisted sense of humor, and I'm full of sarcasm. I have a job that keeps me working 12 hour shifts, and I am regularly on call on top of that. When I'm not working, I'm spending time with my runt, so I have little to no time to date. Please, someone tell me how to meet a good man without online dating when I've become a hermit... lol.
  • GeekyMommy528
    GeekyMommy528 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 28 years old from east Tennessee. I have a 9 year old son who is my world. :) I love playing video games, listening to music, watching movies, reading, and going for walks. I'm trying to challenge myself to get healthier and go out more often.
  • rueruechika
    rueruechika Posts: 86 Member
    Rue hailing from Clarksville, TN.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Joannah from Laguna Beach, CA

First time single in a decade...and getting used to it. For the most part liking it.

I want to get fit. Fit as in, be able to do fun yoga moves, would last longer than 5 minutes in the zombie apocalypse, and maybe one day...one day be able to do the splits.

And a cartwheel.. I want to be able to do a cartwheel too.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Guess since I'm new to the group it'd make sense to post here instead of sitting quietly in the background.

Dominique from Birmingham, Alabama.

Err. On a weight loss journey and am all around bettering myself. I'm 27 without any children, and...err.. I dunno what else to throw in there. ^__^;
  • MariahRea
    MariahRea Posts: 24 Member
    Mariah from Barstow, California.
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    Hi there, my name is Jody from Calgary, Canada.

I'm getting used to being single again, and actually quite enjoying it ;) I'm in my 30's (still), my birthday is coming up soon, so time to start reflecting on what I've done this year ;)
    i run, hike, fly, camp, go snowshoeing and skiing. hang out with friends, read, and otherwise occupy myself. Always looking for more friends and motivation to get me out on the path though, so friend me :)
  • joannlohr9
    joannlohr9 Posts: 17 Member
    JoAnn from VA:-)
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Wilma From Ireland :)
  • I am new to this site and to this group. So, hello all! Wish me luck! This is Lynn from Pittsburgh!