How is everyone doing today?

Options
Ladybug_Karen
Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
Hello! Just wanted to check in on how everyone is doing. I'm doing great and trying to find more ways to stay active. I'm finding I can come up with a mess of reasons why I can't exercise right now. LOL I just have to break out of that mold and make a new one.

Replies

• JoyD824
    JoyD824 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are not alone I too struggle with this.

If we can help each other get motivated that would be great!
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Hey all. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded today. I'm quite sure I just need to take in an extra bouillon. I just got off my lady week so im wondering if anyone else feels like this right after. My husband bought me some "Real Salt" that comes from a central Utah salt deposit. It has other trace minerals in it too so it tastes like it has sand in it. Uhg. Anyways. Anyone have any experiences with Real Salt?
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Hey all. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded today. I'm quite sure I just need to take in an extra bouillon. I just got off my lady week so im wondering if anyone else feels like this right after. My husband bought me some "Real Salt" that comes from a central Utah salt deposit. It has other trace minerals in it too so it tastes like it has sand in it. Uhg. Anyways. Anyone have any experiences with Real Salt?

My blood pressure was really low. The machine would error out when it got to 64. I took 2 bouillon and ate little salt rocks (for grinding) periodically throughout the day. Before bed I got my bp to 99/72. I feel a lot better this morning. Whew!

My symptoms were lightheadedness, feeling hot all the time... Not just flashes, nausea, I had a "swooshy" feeling every 4-5 steps throughout my body and it felt like my knees could give out. I felt fine though beyond all that. No focus issues or anything. Weird.

Y'all, just be sure to drink your water and give yourself bouillon (if your dr allows depending on your medical conditions ).
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Hello!! Just checking in with everyone! How are you doing? Any struggles? Successes?
  • ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm doing well. Having remarkable success on this program. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement from everyone in this group (especially you LadyBug_Karen)!

My next weigh-in is Saturday, and my next trip is next week for a professional conference with tons of free food. So, I am going to need some good vibes for my will power to kick in!
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Hi. I'm doing well. Having remarkable success on this program. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement from everyone in this group (especially you LadyBug_Karen)!

My next weigh-in is Saturday, and my next trip is next week for a professional conference with tons of free food. So, I am going to need some good vibes for my will power to kick in!

Good luck with your weigh in!!

Just remember that this eating style is temporary. You are strong and you can be proud of yourself for making the right choices for you and your health. Just because the food is "free" doesn't mean it will be guilt free. :) if you eat, make wise choices. Practice your new eating lifestyle that you'll have after the reducing phase. Lean meat and veggies. No grains or dairy. No sugar. Remember unprocessed foods. :)
    You totally got this. You are STRONG and have the ultimate power to be happy and make healthy choices. Message me if you find yourself tempted and tell me how empowering it is to have control over your cravings. I bet you'll find that you're stronger than you think. ((Hug))
  • ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice! Thank you.

I have accepted a few dinner invitations from business associates and have begun checking out the menus online in advance of the trip. Besides being better prepared to stick to the plan, I also learned what haricot verts are and how to pronounce it ("hairy co fair"/green beans)! Who knew Nashville was so fancy!

Seriously though, thank you for the advice and encouragement! :happy:
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    You're most welcome. :)

Here is northwest arkansas we call them green beans. Lol
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!!! I hope you all have a great day!