Sunday August 10 :-)

Options
phillyb2013
phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
The past two weeks have been stressful, but I am pulling myself up again....I gained about 3lbs and that I am not happy about...so back to drinking only on the weekends....so when do your weekends start, lol Friday or Saturday :-)

Wishing you all a great week :-)

Replies

• mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My weekend start on Friday and end on Saturday, that's two days and not more then one bottle of wine. And if it's because of stress I am starting this week to go for a walk or to the gym or some place that will bring my spirit up. I don't want wine to be my go to for stress, as I don't want food to be my go to. It's not easy but that's my goal. Hey join me for a 21 day challenge to get in 45 minutes of exercise a day, we have 21 days left in this month 22 if you count today. :flowerforyou:
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Sounds good...a challenge it is.....my goal was to do 30 min a day...but I will try to get the 45 in maybe a 15 min walk at lunch should do it and 3o min at night :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I wish so much I could join you guys, I have another 2 weeks on meds. I am getting better, but it's a slow process...slower than I wanted it to be.

I haven't had a drink since 3 weeks and don't miss it. I think I am tired of feeling sick and drinking is not important at the moment.

I can stay on the side line and cheer for you guys OK?
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    I wish so much I could join you guys, I have another 2 weeks on meds. I am getting better, but it's a slow process...slower than I wanted it to be.

I haven't had a drink since 3 weeks and don't miss it. I think I am tired of feeling sick and drinking is not important at the moment.

I can stay on the side line and cheer for you guys OK?

There is always room for you....so when you are ready we will definitely need a new challenge :-)
  • mykizmom
    Options
    We miss you , but happy that you are following doctors order. Yes we will need a challenge when you get back to your journey. Right now getting well is your challenge. And as far as drinking it has it's place, and we are putting it in its place.
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    We miss you , but happy that you are following doctors order. Yes we will need a challenge when you get back to your journey. Right now getting well is your challenge. And as far as drinking it has it's place, and we are putting it in its place.

BTW...have you seen how many ppl have joined our challenge group, I should say your group, lol...well I just thought it was awesome how many ppl you have touched with your idea :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    I am still getting back on track and I been having a drink or two with dinner these last few nights..so I am working on a few areas in my life....getting my water in--not good yet, drinking on weekends only...getting better, on program with my food - better :-)

Have a great day everyone :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    No drink last night...nothing in the house, lol :-)

Been working out more, but I have been eating a lil more than I want...still under, I just need to up my protein for sure.

Have a great day all :-)
  • mykizmom
    Options
    Well I guess I had a long weekend :-) Friday, Saturday and Sunday red wine and on Sunday my son in law grilled and you know a nice cold beer go with that. So I guess I have to give up a day. Oh wait can't do that this weekend. Its the girls weekend and well have to have wine with the girls.