Due April 2015 - Looking for mommy's due around same time

Options
nishiem13
nishiem13 Posts: 7 Member
I just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd and am looking for mommy's due around the same time. I have a 17 year old, an 18 month old and now this new one on the way. I'vd recently lost about 20 lbs and workout daily and track my food on a regular basis. I'm looking for other mommy's to give me support and motivation as well.

Replies

• nishiem13
    Options
    By the way, i'm 5 weeks 1 day, due April 12th.
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 weeks due march 29, 2015- a first time mom. And trying desperately to get healthy before my baby is born. NOT lose weight, just eat better and exercise.
  • meghanvest
    Options
    I'm due with my third April 13, 2015. I have a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old baby. This one was not planned at all LOL. I gained 36 pounds with my first not logging or exercising, and 29 with my second using mfp. Trying to do the same this time. I have two boys and would really like a girl this time ????
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Just found out we are expecting baby number 3 due April . Haven't told anyone in real life yet, but will probably start telling next week as I suffer from really bad "all day sickness". I've got 2 boys at home, BigBro who is 3 and LittleMan who is 1 - both were May babies so my husband is excited to have an April Baby this time.

I'm already getting weird cravings - green olives & homemade pickles! All the time - started even before I got the BFP. Also thinking maybe this one will be a girl - if so we already have her name picked out!
  • MagicalMommyLife
    MagicalMommyLife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We're due at the end of April! I would love other mommy support on staying fit for this pregnancy!!
  • bigmamabird
    bigmamabird Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We're expecting Baby #4 April 1st, we have a 9, 6 and 2 year old. I had been doing really well with my activity, but lately I've been so exhausted that I've been getting little to no exercise. I can wait till this first trimester is over!
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    We're expecting our first due April 8th. I definitely could use the support from you all as this first trimester has been kicking my butt with exhaustion.
  • m_ash03
    m_ash03 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm due around April 20 with my first. Kind of came as a surprise to us! So far the past month has been tough dealing with the nausea and fatigue (among other things). The only things I seem to have an appetite for are frozen yogurt, gf waffles, gf pizza, and Jamba Juice smoothies (I can't even think of making my own without my stomach turning). Do you have any tips for what to eat during the first trimester that is somewhat appetizing and healthy?
  • mormonmomma11
    Options
    Have any of you had a spotting scare? I don't remember ever spotting with my first 2 pregnancies. And my husband is out of town and we haven't told anyone in real life - so I'm freaking out at work and have no one to turn to. My doctor is out of town and I have my first appointment next week. If this hasn't stopped in the next couple hours I may head down to urgent care or one of my obgyn's colleagues.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi, I never had any spotting but a few of my friends did, so try not to worry. Defo get checked out if it doesnt stop.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    We are due April 21st, just found out yesterday I am 4w1d pregnant. I'm super excited and would love to have a few friends due around the same time! This is my first pregnancy.

My first appointment with the nurse isn't until Sept. 23rd, so I've got a lot of research to do until then ;)

Everyone feel free to add me =)
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have any of you had a spotting scare? I don't remember ever spotting with my first 2 pregnancies. And my husband is out of town and we haven't told anyone in real life - so I'm freaking out at work and have no one to turn to. My doctor is out of town and I have my first appointment next week. If this hasn't stopped in the next couple hours I may head down to urgent care or one of my obgyn's colleagues.

Yes I had this last week and called my OB immediately. She told me as long as I wasn't cramping and it wasn't heavy and bright red then I was ok and it's pretty normal in some pregnancies. She said if I experience severe cramping and a heavy flow to go to ER, but all it was was spotting and since it has only been brown discharge but no cramping so I stopped worrying. So just monitor it and relax, I felt once I laid down the spotting stopped.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yes when i first found out I was spotting a little and it was bright red and my OB said it wasn't a big issue.... I am due in Feb with my first and congratulations....
  • nishiem13
    Options
    I had spotting in the beginning with my last pregnancy. As long as its not a lot you should be fine. I actually spotted through my entire pregnancy, but it was due to fibroids. If its brownish in color, it is usually your body getting rid of old blood, when its brighter red, its more of a concern, but as long as its not a lot you should be fine. Let us know how you are doing and if the spotting went away.
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am due April 3rd! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow.This is also our first baby.

Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • TheLaser
    TheLaser Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Moms! I am back after being in the May 2013 group (along with mormonmamma)! Due the last week in April but kind of hoping to hold out until May 1 (work would be sooo much less complicated). I'll be a lot busier this time around but I am sincerely hoping to keep up a good, healthy exercise and nutritional routine.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    We're expecting Baby #4 April 1st, we have a 9, 6 and 2 year old. I had been doing really well with my activity, but lately I've been so exhausted that I've been getting little to no exercise. I can wait till this first trimester is over!
    Right there with ya except Im due a week before you (March 24th). My 3 are 12, almost 10 and 8. I have ZERO energy and the on/off nausea is driving me crazy!!! Ive only been to the gym twice this week. Hopefully I can drag my butt there tomorrow.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi ~ I've been spotting since Sunday (im 8 1/2 weeks). Started brownish then turned to bright red drops Tuesday. My OB saw me first thing Wed morning and did an internal ultrasound. Baby is doing well and everything looks good. She couldn't see where the blood was coming from(not coming from my uterus)....sometimes it just happens. I do remember bleeding for about a week with both my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and I had healthy babies so Im trying not to stress it.. Hang in there!!!
  • mormonmomma11
    Options
    Thanks for the reassurances ladies! It never turned bright, and there was never a lot of it - although I do have some light pink/brown when I wipe sometimes still. I'll talk to my dr on Tuesday to be sure, but I feel much better today.
  • chamberlain3
    chamberlain3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Last week I found out I'm pregnant. I am due April 22nd and have a ten-year-old daughter and an eight-month-old daughter (!) This was unplanned but I am delighted and want this to be the healthiest pregnancy I've ever had :) Anybody else with young babies?