8/5 Monthly Goals

Options
hippiefemme
hippiefemme Posts: 35 Member
Happy August, everyone! Let's set some fitness goals for August.

For me, I want to complete at least two 5k run/walks (already did one on Saturday), and I would love to lose four pounds.

What are some of your goals?

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed, when I go to Doc for ye cranky knees on the 29th I will have happy knees and can aim for adding back in all the stuff I've had to forgo, but for now since last gel injection was Friday, my goal for August is to get back up on some of the things I had to drop while getting the injections (both the cortisone and the gel) like training with Super Trainer for upper body/abs, walking for exercise (had to give up my Wed treadmill substitution for RPM) and Saturday Combat (no exercising from Fri thru Sun after getting the gel injections)
  • Visi0n2014
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds in August. Thant is my fitness goal.
  • Thurine
    Thurine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to spend the month eating within my range and not worrying about the number on the scale. Ultimately, knowing how much you've lost is great but I find that I focus too much on what I think I should've lost and then frustrated when it isn't there. I don't want to weigh myself this month, just going to focus on eating and how my body looks and feels each day.

So far, I've done 12 days staying within my calorie range and am running 3 days a week (working up to 5k). Feeling GREAT and not focussing on what I think the scale should say!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I want to spend the month eating within my range and not worrying about the number on the scale.

that is my goal also. I started on August 5 and have done it 8 of the 9 days. Went over yesterday - but back on plan today.
  • Thurine
    Thurine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It is SO HARD to not step on that scale!!!!