August 16, 2014

Options
Good morning and Happy Saturday!

I am sorry I missed yesterday, I was so busy at work and the site was down for a while for me. Pat, congrats on being 99lbs off!!

The house is nuts right now, we have four dogs and two cats and this week we are taking care of my friends three cocker spaniels while she and her husband are away. One of the cats is the naughtiest Bengal known to mankind or cat kind, he will open ALL the cupboards and drawers, knock everything down he can and destroy toilet rolls.. lovely... he is awesome. The three cockers are doing great, we have 2 of our own and everyone is blending beautifully but our house is pretty small! One of them is blind and that is a challenge for her, but she is also coping pretty well.

Back later.

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    That is funny Julie. I am doggy sitting for 2 more more dogs, bringing our total to 3. One is a wiener the other is a coon hound. My friwnd is on he way with her 4 yr old for a play day and we are going to clean my mess of a house while our husbands catch a movie. Busy day. Busy house.
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Julie that sounds like chaos lol. Heather why do we let the guys sit and do bugger all while we do the cleaning? I do the same except mine sits on his pc. 10 years ago I would never have said I would put up with that sexist cr.ap. Now it is just easier to do it than argue about it and hear him bit.ch and moan. Oh well.

Wet outside again, and I am realizing I do not have that much time till DS starts full time school. Where did the summer hols go?!
  • julieworley376
    julieworley376 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh don't.. not only is it so much quieter to drive to work.. signals the end of summer.. YUCK. We are doing surprisingly well with all these babies, they will be picked up on Wednesday.

Yeah.. my husband said something about we cleaning this damn house before he went off to work and then to see Ninja Turtles with his guys. Oh well.