Biggest Loser Week 5 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
This week's winner is runner115 with an amazing 8.4% (12.6) lost!!! Second place is trudywc2 for losing 4.7% (11.2 lbs) and third is harleyjax with 4.5% lost (6.6 lbs). It's going to be quite the challenge, catching up to you lot.

This week's winning team is the BLUE team, with an incredible 3.2% total loss (34.3 lbs). Second place is Brown team, with 2.4% total loss (48.5 lbs).

The largest team to date is Brown team, with 9 active users. The tiniest team is the Teal team, with 1 user. The teams were created by randomly sorting.

28lz708.png
mcc3ms.png

Replies

• Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Shouldn't runner115 with an incredible 8.4% (12.6 pounds lost) be in first place?
  • leggup
    Options
    Shouldn't runner115 with an incredible 8.4% (12.6 pounds lost) be in first place?

Too right you are! Fixed =)
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow!!! I'm really impressed by the losing--hopefully the rest of us can follow their lead!!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Blue! Great work! :)
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The largest team to date is Brown team, with 9 active users. The tiniest team is the Teal team, with 1 user.
    There's no 'I' in team eh? There is now for poor Jamie Maddox :bigsmile: :tongue:
    Can't she join another team for support?
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone - great losses all around and wahoooo for the blue team :drinker:
  • BreeeRN
    BreeeRN Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy to everyone!

Big thank you to Sandraj72 for weighing in for me this week as I was out of service range the majority of the weekend! :D You rock!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Team Blue!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :drinker:
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing - maybe some of the smaller teams can be combined so they are all closer to 10 members??
  • leggup
    Options
    I am totally into combining teams when they get down to one user. However, that 1 user has to reach out to me. No one from Teal weighed in this week (they lost 2 members and the remaining one got her first strike).

Also, I don't want to make, say, Blue-Green be a team if the remaining people from Green and Blue each want to win glory for their teams. There will be an overall winning team at the end of 10 weeks.