Happy Sunday Peeps!

Options
I finally made it to the next decade!!! Whoot! And in case we've forgotten, the decades are the 10 pound increments on the scales so this means I've moved down from one decade to the next lower one.

Ya! Ya! Doing the happy dance!!

*note that the pessimist in me is noting that this "decade" is still a HUGE number and that now I have to lose TEN more pounds to hit the next celebration point.... stupid pessimist... kiss my grits!

How are y'all this morning? lol (is it y'all or ya'll?) lol

Replies

• thin4me59
    Options
    Excellent! You have been doing great, so your next decade will come quicker than you think!

Been a lazy day for me. It was a long work week so have been dozing on and off all day. Weather is only in the 70"s so haven't felt like being outside either - did go down to the pond to feed the ducks though. This week looks a little easier but then will head to Phoenix for a week for a work conference.. Really worried about keeping my momentum going though!

Anyways, have a great rest of Sunday to everyone!
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    We are feeling that autumn has come to Germany. We have had cool weather and rain for 2 weeks and no sign of stopping. I did loads of ironing today, something I hate. Although listening to the Glee music made it tolerable. Usually I watch Harry Potter or some other show I have memorized so it is just listening that I do. The weekend goes by so quickly! Hope all is well with you. Congrats on losing the 10 pounds! :bigsmile: Keep up the great work.
  • DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Darlene - Your day sounds like a very relaxing Sunday which we all need to enjoy every once in a while. As for your conference out of town, maybe bring a few snacks that fit into your purse for when others hit the donut table. Nuts are a good one that come in individual serving bags. Luckily most groups know they have health conscious members these days and supply fruit instead of chips and turkey as a choice of sandwiches if lunches are provided.

Have a good time!

Lydia - Ironing??? Ugh. You're a better homemaker than I am. lol Though I do enjoy Harry Potter if that raises my reputation any. lol