Halls of Judgment: Weigh in #8

Options
Good morning guys and congrats on making it two months!

Replies

• ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    149.4, down from 153!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    8/11/14 - 250.4
    8/18/14 - 248.2

Loss of 2.2 pounds
  • addicted2cola
    addicted2cola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LW: 200.2
    TW: 199.4

0.8lbs lost
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    144.6 :-/
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Loss of 2.8=]
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    220.8 down from 222.2
  • JunonSailorStyle
    JunonSailorStyle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    219.8 Brian is catching up to me >:-( Good job on getting to 199 Renee!

I fixed my SPECIAL stats in the Armory since no one else wanted to. You can remove my mod powers now. Or not :-P
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am at 183, down 3 pounds from last weeks 186.

(I still have 1 pound more to get to where I was 2 weeks ago. Aaaargh! But if I can lose 3 pounds next week again, that would be Awesome!)
  • SunnySmiles828
    Options
    nice job guys! 127.4
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I posted the following on the exercise and fitness message boards. Maybe we'll get more people to join us on some questing. (Fingers crossed)

The easiest and cheapest way to begin exercising is running, but a word of caution I always gave my Scouts...

If you run behind a bus you'll get exhausted.

If you run in front of a bus you'll get tired.

I hope this helps. Have fun in your fitness quest and make it a game. I've joined a group called Wasteland Warriors Challenge on MFP that makes a story, like role playing games and sends us on quests. As we fight radiated ghouls and other such monsters, we have to burn calories or do push ups or walk/run so far to defeat the monster (or as a result of damage we take). We also gain levels through experience points by completing our quests (exercise goals) and by our weight loss.

It's a game and gives me motivation and direction in my exercising and I'm losing weight and having more energy. If you join the group, send me a shout-out.

If you don't join, please still enjoy the journey to fitness. Best regards,

Odwar of Torn
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    aww thanks thats very sweet of you Odwar :) Its OK either way though since we've stopped actively recruiting. Mark and I decided to just let it ride out since history has shown that doing so has only lead to a revolving cast. The core group we have now is pretty awesome!