Week 1 Weigh-In

Options
Just a reminder for everyone competing. Week 1 weigh-in is tomorrow. Don't forget to enter your weight on the spreadsheet.

http://bit.ly/1r5RIXJ

Anyone else excited to see the results. I actually want to see who the leaders are at this point.

Replies

• littlechinagail
    littlechinagail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this group. It was the little kick in the *kitten* I needed to log everything I ate and to hit the gym. This week I lost 5.2.
  • Uniklymade
    Uniklymade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm both excited and scared, but I have been working my butt off. I feel like I'm in "The Big Loser" show. C ya tomorrow
  • august21143
    Options
    Okay, just so I understand....weigh in is every Monday? Or every Sunday? I just opened the spreadsheet and logged my weight. If it's not until tomorrow, I can do a weight check-in tomorrow & make the change on the spreadsheet. Maybe I'm just getting super excited about the weight loss.....
  • jansalado
    jansalado Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jansalado
    jansalado Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over a pound this week and several inches. :) Great challenge.
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    Okay, just so I understand....weigh in is every Monday? Or every Sunday? I just opened the spreadsheet and logged my weight. If it's not until tomorrow, I can do a weight check-in tomorrow & make the change on the spreadsheet. Maybe I'm just getting super excited about the weight loss.....

Haha! Weigh-ins are every Monday. Just like The Biggest Loser TV show. I'm trying to follow that format. Seems to work really well, just wish we had Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper yelling at us. :happy:
  • browneyes12
    browneyes12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What was that link again? I can't seem to open it.
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    What was that link again? I can't seem to open it.

http://bit.ly/1r5RIXJ
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    I see a few people have already logged there weight this week. I gotta say so far everyone has killed it this week. Fair warning, I'm coming after you!!! :noway: :mad:
  • PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well I just blew the "losing" streak because I didn't lose any weight! Sorry guys.... I'll do better this week!!!
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Didnt lose this week, might have to do with water retention as I just started weight training. We'll see
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.9lbs this week. My weight is now 162lbs
  • tamaramatsui
    Options
    I can't update mine. :(
    after week 1 am at 145.6.
    Thank you!!
  • GameTimeKB24
    Options
    I can't update mine. :(
    after week 1 am at 145.6.
    Thank you!!
    I've entered your weight-in. Good job this week.