Bible Verse to encourage everybody!

Options
Binnee95
Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
Since nobody has posted in this group in a while I thought maybe we could all post a bible verse that would be encouraging to all.
I know I always have trouble on the weekends and could use all the encouragement I can get!
I'll start with one.

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Have a wonderful day and remember We CAN do this!

Replies

• bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thank you Binee I needed that too!
  • Binnee95
    Options
    Another helpful bible verse. Hope everyone is doing well!

Mark 11:23

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

I believe that I can lose this weight. We all can! With Jesus we all things are possible!

Have a blessed weekend!
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    "Do not be anxious for anything but in every situation, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6
  • Binnee95
    Options
    Thanks anjol35!
    Wonderful addition, and one of my favorites!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want....he makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, he restores my soul ...

----.psalm 23
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    also heres to prayers, thanksgiving and moving mountains without being anxious!!!! Thanks be to God, thank you ladies for posting scripture it really blesses me and makes all the difference to read, pray and reinforce the gospel :)
  • Binnee95
    Options
    And thanks to you Bombshell for your posts! Especially the one without being anxious. I need that as I begin some new endeavors in my life.

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Phil 4:13

I know that one is popular and never were truer words ever spoken!