Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Striiv app

sradams1
sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
Anyone want to be Striiv friends? I have the app on my iphone. would love more friends.

Replies

• Same here! I'd like to have more Striiv friends. I'm already a Striiv friend with you, sradams! :)
    If anyone would like more Striiv friends, pm someone in MFP that you know is a Striiv user, such as those who say so in this forum, and provide them with the email address that you use for Striiv, so they can send you a friend invitation through Striiv. That's all it takes, to get another Striiv friend!
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    hi guys! striiv user here! add me if you'd like melzenitram@yahoo.com
  • mivereda
    mivereda Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! I started using the Striiv app on my iphone yesterday and I would love to have more friends! Add me arwalker@syr.edu
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    I would like more active friends on Striiv. Send me message with your email.
  • i'm on striiv. mike@etnews.org or michael baker
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Sad story! I lost my iphone in the Atlantic Ocean when i was boating in Boston to visit my friend. Along with losing my iphone, i also lost some great Sriiv friends and my FP app!! i hope to get another smart phone too and will reconnect then. Talk to you soon and Keep walking!!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    I have the app on my Ipad. Can you only link the Striiv Play with it???
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Is anyone still active on the Striiv app? I have been using it for a few weeks and would love to add friends, but I don't know anyone who is on it. If you are active and want to add me, it's nan242vin@aol.com. thanks!
  • MeAnTtOBeThIn
    MeAnTtOBeThIn Posts: 22 Member
    I'm a new Striiv user... I have the Striiv Touch. If anyone is looking for someone to add... Cuteypeye@aol.com
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    I sent you a request. I am Nancy (nan242vin@aol.com) & love Striiv!
  • spikrgirl14
    spikrgirl14 Posts: 10 Member
    hey everyone! im new lets be friends! samanthaelise14@yahoo.com
  • ronanicus
    ronanicus Posts: 1 Member
    I don't know anyone with a Striiv! I am ronanicus@gmail.com :-)