Tuesday August 19, 2014

Options
Hi all, just needed to say hi and vent a little. I haven't felt too good today, tummy troubles, so my workout was cut short by 20 minutes. I think the tummy trouble just might be stress. My SIL had a massive heart attack at 48 and only has 10% of heart working and is now filling out papers for the Mayo clinic and the heart transplant list. Then my dear friend was diagnosed with shingles and is in so much pain. I know life stinks at times but just as I am trying to get ready to be away from work for a week (conference) everything seems to be falling apart. Daughter just came for a visit and had some bad news from the rheumatologist so that is why I think it is stress. This will pass and at least I was able to still fight through a workout. Sorry to be a downer, I really am your cockeyed optimist normally! Hope everyone is having a better day and enjoying their week so far! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Stress certainly does wreak havoc on our bodies. Hits me in the stomach, too. Make sure to take care of yourself with all of the things going on!
  • djcangel
    djcangel Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up Darlene. When life challenges us, we learn. Best wishes and healing prayers to you and yours. Vent all you want, I will listen and not judge.
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So sorry for all your troubles, Darlene. So much to deal with at one time. We are here for you!! The ups and downs of life....wishing for more "ups" for everyone!
    Time for me to get going. I'm very lazy today. I better shape up quickly before I return to work!
    Hugs to all my pals!
  • DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Darlene- Sending out positive thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones. :flowerforyou: