post surgery stomach pain

Options
I am about a month out. I have been off of pain meds since the first week. All the pain seemed to be gone by day 10-12. I did have a couple tender spots. Now it seems that my tender area is a little more sensitive and the area has gotten larger. It isn't stabbing pain. More like a soreness. Did this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about pain at your incision sites?
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am 3 weeks out and I mostly feel fine. But I get sore at the end of the day and the following day on the days I over do it, especially things like picking things up that are heavy.
  • clcesari
    clcesari Posts: 56
    Options
    I had a tender spot on one of my incisions. This tenderness I am talking about seems to be right about my belly button, stretching horizontally the length of my hand. It is just weird that it has been noticable the past couple days when I haven't had any pain in weeks (other than over exertion)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a call to the doctor is in order.
  • Marlene5280
    Marlene5280 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would check with your surgeon's office to be sure. Everyone is different. I am 4 weeks Post Op and I am not experiencing any soreness at all. I hope it gets better quickly! :)
  • sherylbaylee
    Options
    Yes, I had the same thing and it just went away at 5 weeks and 3 days post op. Most people don't seem to have pain that long but I certainly did. I was shocked to wake up on Sunday pain free.Yay!