TV or radio programmes about health and fitness?

Options
logg1e
logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
Does anyone know of any programmes I can watch or listen to online about health and fitness for interest and motivation? I'm thinking of something light, doing for lifestyle what Kirsty and Phil do for houses.

I've tried a couple of american programmes I've read about on here (Biggest Loser) but they're not for me.

Replies

• Padzster
    Padzster Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I quite like the health documentaries on the BBC with Michael Mosley. They're still available on iplayer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=mosley
  • logg1e
    Options
    Thanks Padz.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I heard on radio 4 last week that there's a 2 part documentary on the BBC about eating meat, one part from a physical/individual perspective and the other from an environmental point of view. Should be on i-player.
  • logg1e
    Options
    That sounds like the one Padz mentioned Elsie.

I'd be interested in something a bit lighter and quite gentle, like Grand Designs, but for lifestyle change.
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Saturday kitchen and Sunday Best Bites are my food tv choices....love watching them when i've got a hangover and / or having them on in the background.

Possible really unhealthy food, but it all looks so good.

----

And of course, the queen of cakes - Mary Berry and the Great British Bake Off
  • hantstc
    hantstc Posts: 65
    Options
    Theres an active channel on freeview but cant remember the number