Which Isagenix plan are you on?

Options
Hello, I am thinking about using Isagenix products because a coach at my gym has been talking it up, and I just wondered what plan you are on, what your results were, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on the 30-day Cleanse & Fat Burn system. When I started, I was 13 lbs from my goal weight, but had been plateaued. I am now 19 days in, and I've lost 7.8 lbs! My muscle tone is returning, I have more energy, I feel healthier, I've overcome my caffeine addiction, my moods have improved and are more stable, my self-confidence and self-esteem have returned, and many more benefits!!!
  • hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is after 30 days on the Isagenix program :) I lost 8.6 lbs and 12.35" within those 30 days!

30DayResults2_zps9252c4d6.png
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The first time I did Isagenix (February 2014) I lost about 7 lbs. The second time I only lost about 3 but I'll admit I wasn't as strict (added fruit and milk to the shakes, had cheat days). I am now trying the 9-day deep cleanse but I'm not loving the idea of having two deep cleanse days in a row so I am only doing one cleanse day/week. So, it's more like a 14-day cleanse since I am trying to stretch it out a little more. I'll try to remember to come back and post my results when I'm done!
  • LeelouMultipass
    LeelouMultipass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm on the 30-day system, but it'll be ongoing for me. At least for 5 or 6 months.

It's fun to get up in the morning and get excited to see the numbers get lower and lower! I've lost about 13 pounds in 2 weeks, but I gained 1.5 back because my "flow" makes me really bloated. It's hard to lose weight during that time of the month anyway.

My boss Shanell posts her before and after pictures on Instagram regularly. Her name on there is ShanellK2013. She lost 50 pounds in less than 4 months. And she looks like a totally different person. The whole office started the Isagenix program in the last week or 2 because of her results.

And in terms of energy, I guess it pumps you up full of vitamins and minerals, so you're always feeling refreshed. Ever since I started, I don't feel tired, and the shakes are so filling that I don't ever feel like I'm starving.

I will start posting my before and after pictures also, when I'm about 10-weeks in.

It's a great program, you should try it. And this is coming from someone who had absolutely no discipline before Isagenix.
  • LAcakelady
    LAcakelady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just new to this community - usually on my phone so i don''t have access to blogs.
    saw your post. I enjoyed the benefits of isagenix for 8 months. losing 28 lbs and 2 sizes all over... loved feeling energetic and sleeping well. Went on holidays and stopped for the week. Struggled after to get back into routine and ended up putting 35 lbs back on. I've heard this from many - so don't stop ! i wasn't in it to make money and get it for free so I wasted a fortune for those lbs lost since it all came back on plus more.
  • ChristyDavidson2
    ChristyDavidson2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im also on the 30 day weight loss, day 30 tomorrow and Im feeling AMAZING !!!
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    30-day plan here too, although it's a long term thing for me as I have a lot of weight that I want to lose, in addition to build a stronger core, more muscular strength, and improve my overall health. I started in March and have lost about 72 lbs and more than 100 inches overall. Do love the energy the program has given me!
  • Running_From_Zombies
    Options
    This is after 30 days on the Isagenix program :) I lost 8.6 lbs and 12.35" within those 30 days!

30DayResults2_zps9252c4d6.png

You look fantastic!
  • Frag_Bunny
    Frag_Bunny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, as I'm starting a 30 day program, do you guys also do regular exercise? how many days a week/how long? Cuz I also heard that you shouldn't work out on your cleanse days. Is that also true?
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Frag_Bunny wrote: »
    I'm curious, as I'm starting a 30 day program, do you guys also do regular exercise? how many days a week/how long? Cuz I also heard that you shouldn't work out on your cleanse days. Is that also true?

I never work out on cleanse days besides maybe a walk at lunch. They say something light like an easy yoga class would be okay, but don't push yourself.

I do work out on other days though - usually a run and some light lifting.
  • FlyersGirlrc
    FlyersGirlrc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished a two day cleanse. Day one is always rough for me, I would not even think of exercising! For some reason, I always feel great on day two! I jogged 2 miles. I just made sure I was super hydrated before and after the run. The best thing to do is listen to your body and never push yourself on a cleanse day unless you feel up to it.