Hi, logging workouts question

Options
katkins73
katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
Hello, I am new to this group and have only started linking my Fitbit with MFP yesterday. I am sorry but I cannot find an answer to my question after a search. As well as using a Fitbit for general walking activity I also do other exercise like Jillian Michaels dvds. Should I take my Fitbit off for those and how do I log cals burned (I wear a HRM). I don't want to gain cals from Fitbit and my HRM and my HRM is more accurate for other typed of exercise.

Thanks in advance for any help :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katkins73
    Options
    I have worked it out! I see that MFP now has a starttime on my exercise log so I presume it will sort the cals between Fitbit and MFP right?
  • victoriamattison
    Options
    I just saw this today! It is great it synced nicely with my fitbit!:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!
  • Jacson53
    Jacson53 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started using a FitBit Flex a couple days ago.
    When it linked to MFP I saw that a start time was added to exercise entries.
    That is so FitBit can keep them sorted.

Lol, yesterday I wore an HRM, GPS tracker for time and laps and the FitBit.
    Today just the GPS and FitBit.
  • katkins73
    Options
    I absolutely love just having to wear my HRM for workouts now and not my walks to the train station in the next town etc when I want to get exercise into my day. Do you find the calorie adjustments accurate?