NSV Progress

Options
shonrecio
shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
My progress has been slower than I planned, but I'm proud to say I love that I can cross my legs and paint my toes. It may not sound like much but it's a victory. The leg crossing isn't dangling and swinging like I want but in due time. Just happy I can do it. Love my sleeve

Replies

• capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't make little of your accomplishments - that is wonderful. You have lost good weight. Good Job! :flowerforyou:
  • lucyw70
    lucyw70 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Slower is better, and I agree any accomplishment towards a healthier you is awesome!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I love that I can touch my knee to my forehead. Completely useless skill but I don't care :)
  • claresta23
    claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have a victory to share as well. I donated a boat load of clothes size 28 - 22. I still have a closet full because I am a shopaholic, nonetheless, I purchased some motivational clothes in a size 14-16. I tried them on this past Sunday.....and they FIT!!! I would most likely wear a girdle with them, but they FIT!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have a victory to share as well. I donated a boat load of clothes size 28 - 22. I still have a closet full because I am a shopaholic, nonetheless, I purchased some motivational clothes in a size 14-16. I tried them on this past Sunday.....and they FIT!!! I would most likely wear a girdle with them, but they FIT!

That's really good news. I am enjoying moving back in time in my closet wearing clothes that I had to put away when I outgrew them or they just didn't look right stretched across my body. It certainly feels good!

Keep up the great work!

Rob
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My progress has been slower than I planned, but I'm proud to say I love that I can cross my legs and paint my toes. It may not sound like much but it's a victory. The leg crossing isn't dangling and swinging like I want but in due time. Just happy I can do it. Love my sleeve

I am 3 years out and have always lost slower. At first this frustrated me but now I realize I'm still going down, still working towards goal and still buying smaller clothes every time I need to replace, so it's all good! Congratulations on your abiity to cross your legs! Funny thing, I just discovered on Saturday that I can cross my legs! Amazing how these simple things make us feel so good about our decision to have WLS! :wink:
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Awesome Claresta! I wear a 16-18 now and depending on the cut will add a shaper just to keep all the extra, loose skin from flopping around or ruining the line! Yeah, the shaper also helps hide my hernia too!

Pat
  • claresta23
    claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Trust me, I am positive you can fit a 14-16 from the Avenue! I am not in a Target size 14/16, lol I haven't tried it yet, but I seriously doubt it!