Week of August 17th

Options
phillyb2013
phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
Good Morning all:

To say the least I fell off the wagon and got ran over by the wagon,. lol.

This week back on track....with eating and drinking and loggin my food choices...I am up to say the least :-( but by my choices.

Replies

• mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So thankful for another day to do better :-) yes I blew it and now I am laying on the couch thinking about working out LOL but for real I will get up and get it done, just don't know if I want to take my 3 mile walk or go to the gym. A part of me just would like to be alone so taking a walk is where I am leaning. So you all will know soon. :wink:
  • mykizmom
    Options
    Went to the gym:laugh: I am happy that I have you guys:drinker: I went hard I know that my depression is trying to come on, I am going to see if I can keep it at bay with exercise.

TODAY WAS A SUCCESS, BECAUSE I MADE IT A SUCCESS:smile:
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Went to the gym:laugh: I am happy that I have you guys:drinker: I went hard I know that my depression is trying to come on, I am going to see if I can keep it at bay with exercise.

TODAY WAS A SUCCESS, BECAUSE I MADE IT A SUCCESS:smile:

Again, I am right there with you....been battling some blues lately...I just hate it. I need to get to the gym and beat the crap out of some weights...when it rains I don't walk and of course it has been either raining or extremely hot the last few days...and my mood is so showing it..between work, family, last night and this morning I just cried and I hate that.....ugggg!! I am trying to get some schedule down that I will not break and hit the gym...my thoughts are the gym in my subdivision, which is not so great, but they have some weights, a tred and elipt and bike...and its free so to speak, lol my thoughts are getting there 3 nights and walking the rest..so we shall see :-) thanks for posting :flowerforyou: .....
  • mykizmom
    Options
    Feeling like a glass of wine but it's only Tuesday:explode:
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Hi hear ya :-)...I fought that feeling haven't had a drink since Sunday :-) but I do want to get down so I am trying:bigsmile:

Have a great day!
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Limiting to weekends isnt really working for me so I'm going to spread 1.5 - 2 bottles of wine over seven days instead of Tue, Fri & Sat.
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Drank less this weekend than normal....shocking, lol.

Trying to find that perfect balance, lol.

Have a great week everyone!!