MOMMY POUCH

Options
Has Anyone actually lost the Mommy pounch with certain exercises? Like from a pouch to completely flat? I've had two c-sections and After my first my weight dropped easily and my stomach went back down. But after my second my pouch stood and it seemed to be this big dead blob of fat :/. I have heard stories that it never goes away no matter how much you exercise. Some women resort to a tummy tuck. Any one have some intake or advice on whehter or not its possible?

Replies

• Mshukh
    Mshukh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I only had a little one after mine (one child) and it went away. I've seen others do it, but it takes getting down to a pretty low body fat, lots of discipline in the kitchen, and working those abs. Hopefully others have more direct experience and maybe pictures to share.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I've found that the workouts (free) of FitnessBlender (YouTube) trimmed down my tummy because they combine abs and butt exercises with cardio. I do 30 minutes a day whilst my son naps and I've got stronger and more defined as than before i was pregnant. They are covered in a little layer of jelly though but that's all over, and I hope to be able to get rid of that after I wean... Good luck, you're doing amazing either way, with two little ones!!