New to the group & a new " Pink Drink " fan.

Options
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kenda and I am a new user of Plexus and am VERY excited to see my results. I would love to hear some testimonies :-)

Replies

• ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am on day five and have lost 5.6 pounds so far. Loving this!
  • Kristinaj82
    Options
    Hi I am new as well I started Plexus Slim in September and signed up as an ambassador to. In my first 30 days on Plexus Slim I have lost 6.5 pounds and 10.5 inches but I hit a little plateau and I got on MFP to start keeping track of my calories and anything I do to get past my little Plateau.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just an update. I am just finishing my first 30 days and as of this morning I am down 15 pounds!!!!
  • graceful130
    graceful130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just a little under 4 months and I've lost 30 lbs as of this weekend!
  • Vane0314
    Vane0314 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I can not wait to start using this product!!!
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear some more about the sucess of the Plexus users.
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Today is the beginning of me 10th day and I'm down 4.8lbs.
  • duncancv
    duncancv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am awaiting the delivery of my first order. And Also signed up to be an ambassador! Cant wait to start this journey!
  • catericdennis
    catericdennis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone how is your plexus slim weight loss going? Is everyone feeling better, thinking better, sleeping better and LOOKING better??? If you want to get plexus or even sign up to be an ambassador please let me know and i can help! Check out my Facebook page :)https://www.facebook.com/PlexusByCatDennis .. I LOVE PLEXUS .. or else i wouldn't be taking it or telling people about it. But it really works, tastes great, and there is business opportunities with it as well!
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI! I just joined this group! I have been on Plexus + Accelerator for 11 days now and am LOVING it! I have so much energy every day! I took measurements this morning (and hadnt since day 1) and have lost 13 INCHES!!!! I am amazed. I have only lost 1 lb though, but i have heard inches come off more on certain people. i am so excited and cant wait to start seeing results!!!!

♥ Annie
  • ChickenFarmersWife
    ChickenFarmersWife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I currently Plexus Slim, Accelerator+, BioClease, ProBio 5 and Xfactor. I started out with the Slim/Accelerator for about 2 weeks, then I decided to join in and become and Ambassador. On week 3 and 4 I decided to start the other 3 products. And I love how they all make me feel!! I have been on it all for going on my second month, and have lost 5lbs and around 12 inches! The weight loss is just a bonus for me, because it has helped my heath dramatically! So excited to see what this product can do for me in the future!
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started plexus slim and accelerator plus on monday, today is thursday and here are my initial results.

Day 1 I weighed 169 Lbs 
    day 2 168.25 Lbs 
    Day 3 167.5 
    day 4 (today) 166 Lbs 
  • msjeannettea
    msjeannettea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started on Plexus in early July. I don't weigh myself i'm going by inches and I have noticed a difference. After my 3 month mark I hope to see a major difference.