Fitbit friends

Options
tiggsnanny
tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
Hi guys, are there any fitbit users who can add me, I haven't worked out how to add anyone yet lol but here's my link

//www.fitbit.com/user/2VPBJX

I only got my fitbit yesterday, but i'm loving it so far :happy:

Replies

• farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks. I too have a new fitbit and I'm looking for friends //www.fitbit.com/user/2V8HL8 if anyone wants to add me :-)
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    Hi, I still can't work out how to add friends lol, i'm finding my way round and loving my flex :happy:
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've just got one - happy to join the party once I figure out my linky...
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    I found my link, click on your profile pic when it's on the right hand side of the page, it will be on that page, if you can understand that lol
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people either I have been using Flex since Christmas day . On the fitbit site I belong to the my fitnesspal group and MYAC which is also on here and very motivational. Next one starts in September check it out
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    I've sussed adding friends I think, I copy their url, then post it into the box, their page comes up then add them x
  • Savlona
    Options
    Thanks for the assist Tiggsnanny :)

Mine seems to be this;
    www.fitbit.com/user/2VLNLS

Hoping this is a useful piece of kit as my husband is a little sniffy about my 'glorified pedometer'. He did help me set it up with my awkward laptop ( I run Ubuntu instead of windows), so I can't be too hard on him. :)
  • bobandkylie
    Options
    Hi got mine yesterday but my PC is from the ark so have to try to have another go tonight to get it set up. Stupid work PC not allowing me to download stuff!!!!! I hope it works well got a new phone to sync with it too!
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    I think I just added you as a friend Sarah :happy: lol
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    Post your link on here Kylie when you have found it lol xx
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is a fitbit worth it?? Pros and cons? Have been considering getting one to keep me motivated and get me moving more, is it worth the money?:indifferent:
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    Hi Lily, I have a flex, but i've only had it about a week but I love it :smile: it definitely keeps me motivated to walk more and I love that I can see how well I did or didn't sleep lol
  • Savlona
    Options
    Going to try attaching it to my sock when I ride my bike with the children shortly. Things like Map my ride tend to come out strange due to the stop start nature of riding with children;
    'Mummy, I've fallen off
    'Look, a blackberry bush'
    ' Can I stroke that dog'
    etc
    Hoping the fitbit will be an improvement on my usual guesstimate.'
  • bobandkylie
    Options
    its working!!!!!
    I'm on here
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2QXVJV
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    hahaaa that made me :laugh:
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    its working!!!!!
    I'm on here
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2QXVJV

Hopefully i've added you :smile:
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    Going to try attaching it to my sock when I ride my bike with the children shortly. Things like Map my ride tend to come out strange due to the stop start nature of riding with children;
    'Mummy, I've fallen off
    'Look, a blackberry bush'
    ' Can I stroke that dog'
    etc
    Hoping the fitbit will be an improvement on my usual guesstimate.'

^^^^ this made me :laugh:
  • hchatwood
    Options
    Would love to join in with the 'Fitbit Friends'. I have only had my flex for a week and I absolutely love it. It definitely motivates me to move more. Setting myself targets each day. It's great!!!!! Can anyone explain how to join?
  • tiggsnanny
    Options
    Would love to join in with the 'Fitbit Friends'. I have only had my flex for a week and I absolutely love it. It definitely motivates me to move more. Setting myself targets each day. It's great!!!!! Can anyone explain how to join?

Hi, have you found your dashboard ok? I can't remember how I got onto mine, it must be in an email then sent or something. When you're on there find your link and post it here and i'll add you xx

Mine is www.fitbit.com/user/2VPBJX
  • hchatwood
    Options
    Thank you for the directions.

I think I have found my link www.fitbit.com/user/2W3G7D

I would love to join in with everyone at 'Fitbit Friends'