Noob

Options
I didn't think Id get many members when creating this group. This is only my second day with mfp and I am still not 100% on how everything works. This group is open to anyone who has a good sense of humor and the same goal, to end the cupcakes once and for all!! Welcome everyone :)

Replies

• ThatsWhatSheSaid101
    Options
    I'm running/walking my first 10k in 3 weeks. I decided since I suck at running and probably will walk a boatload to get a cool shirt. I just bought one that says "I run for cupcakes." I actually run for wine but they apparently don't make those shirts.
  • mcowder
    Options
    I need a shirt like that! Except I don't run often. I did, however, make a shirt online that says "Suck it up Cupcake" with a picture of a cupcake in the middle; I wear it while working out.

Congrats on your goal of a 10k! All that matters is you're working hard towards your goal and that you finish the race!

I've also made a new goal for myself. Two, actually. First, to put on more muscle mass (long term) and, second, to compete in my first NPC Figure show next spring. Yikes!