September Weight Goal

Options
Babygurl721
Babygurl721 Posts: 10 Member
Im motivating myself now so when September gets here next week I can be prepared. I would like to lose 2lbs a week, which will be a total of 10lbs by the end of the month. How many would like to take the journey with me? We will Start September 1 and end on September 30.

Replies

• slimthicky
    slimthicky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need a little accountability, so it sounds good to me! My goal is to lose 6lbs. I'll come back and post my starting weight on Mon 9/1.
  • telekendall
    telekendall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 6 lbs during September. I would also like to lose 2 inches off my waist. I'll come and post my measurements on the 1st!
  • NakiaAlim
    NakiaAlim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'll join you. My goals for September will be to complete JM 30 day shred (started this already but will finish in Sept.) because I had great results last time I did it, workout 5 days a week min. (repeat from Aug. cause I didn't really make it) and see some definition in my upper body. Hopefully I'll lose some weight too (~2lbs a week). I'd also like to stop falling off so hard on the weekends, I'm sure that would help... :/.
  • softspokentoya
    Options
    I'll join too!!! My birthday is in the first week of October and I want to look and feel great. For the month of September I want to loose 10lbs. The hardest thing for me to cut out is bread and sweets but I'm very determined and my boyfriend will help me along the way.
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10lbs in September!
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in, think 2 lbs a week is a good push for Sept. We got the, !
  • tamaraann1986
    tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. I weighed in at 218.2 today so I'm looking to be under 210 by the end of September. I also want to increase my exercise from 0 days a week to 3 days a week. I now have a workout / healthy eating partner so it's really helping me to stay on track and focused.
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to get rid of another 10 pounds in September. My Birthday is September 10th and I plan to stay focused. I will get in some extra exercise so I can enjoy a small piece of cake.
  • slimthicky
    slimthicky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, September weigh in: I'm 275 LBS. My goal is to be 269 LBS by Oct 1st. I'll post my weight weekly :smile: Good luck ladies!
  • 1Katydo
    1Katydo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Its September 1... and I need some accountability friends! My goal is 10 lbs for September! My goal is to exercise for 60 minutes 7 days a week and watch what I eat! Went to the gym at 6:00 this morning and did my 60 minutes! :smile:
  • softspokentoya
    Options
    Hi everyone, i did my weigh in this morning and Im at 158. My goal is to be 150 by October 1st. Best of luck to everyone!!!
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    September Weight Goal: get rid of another 10 pounds
    296.5 Sept.1
  • MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds for the month of September
  • qndivat
    qndivat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'd love to join. 2lbs/wk is challenging for me but not unreasonable. Today I weighed in at 271, so my goal is to weigh 261 or less by October 1st.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 7 pounds in September.

Some of that will be bloat weight from eating a bunch of junk lately.
  • MsJasmineP
    MsJasmineP Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 pounds last month - I would LOVE to lose another 10 pounds this month - my minimum goal is 7 pounds
  • wadams1
    wadams1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, my birthday is September 30th - so my birthday present to myself is to be 10 pounds lighter.
  • mealprepping_fit4life
    Options
    SW: 180.8
    CW: 175.1
    GW: 168
    My goal is to lose 7 lbs,
  • ninny155
    ninny155 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in!

CW: 169.4
    GW: 155

My goal is to lose10 lbs+ this month.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I've been looking for some extra motivation.

CW: 222.4 lbs
    GW: 212.4 lbs

Goal is to lose 10 lbs this month.