Vitamin recommendation

Options
lbrown1428
lbrown1428 Posts: 116 Member
Anyone have any special brands they like best and the reason why?! My surgery is in a little less than 2 weeks and I basically just bought a lot of random brands. I still need to buy my b1 thiamine, walmart was out when I tried to buy it there. I've been looking online and the pills look huge on all the brands I have found. According to my dietitian I'm only supposed to take pulls the size of an aspiran or smaller or liquids or chewables. So should I go with a liquid b1 or is there something better that a small pill?! TIA

Replies

• ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5 weeks post-sleeve. I use a sublingual for my B6. I use a chewy for both the calcium and the multivitamin. They aren't the greatest but I can keep them down. I would recommend a chewable or chewy (wafer vs. starburst kind of thing) to start off with. I can't imagine a regular multivitamin pill would stay down in my pouch.
  • gastrognome89
    gastrognome89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if they are available in the States, but I use Band Buddies chewable multi vitamin. They have EVERYTHING in them and they taste like a vitamin C tablet so are easy to eat. I imagine there must be a similar thing in the USA, and there is a huge variety available online.

Gnomie