Newbie alert!

Options
Hi all,

My name is Sarah and I am a newbie to the MFP and community groups like this in general but am hoping to find some support from others here. I am a mum of 4, a full-time degree student and a Scout leader so am super busy. This has led to on-the-go snack grabbing and the piling on of weight! I have just started the couch to 5k challenge through change for life which is invigorating. I live in Devon but am keen to make friends from any area.

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Replies

• roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Somerset-born, 40 something Dad, husband of GirlGuide-leading wife here. Lost my target 3.5 stone on here over past 1.5 years, so happy to help.
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    50 year old Mum of two who after many years of yo yo dieting has hopefully seen the light. Have been on MFP for a while but not used to its full potential so here we go. My reluctant husband will hopefully be dragged along kicking and screaming (well at least when I can keep an eye on him) as he so needs to lose some weight. Hopefully if I can help his waistline even if he does cheat occasionally.

I'm in Gloucester and need all the help I can get and happy to help others wherever I can.

:wink:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    53 year old mum of two here and a gorgeous step grandson and an even gorgeouser 2 year old granddaughter :smile: I have nearly lost my weight, it has been quite a while coming off thoueh :blushing: i'm not very strict lol but at least it is coming off :drinker:

I've sent you an f/r xx oh and I live in West Sussex near the sea. oh and I have a one eyed greyhound called Blue xx
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im happy to buddy up with any UK MFP's that want to add me. Part way through my weightloss and having a "dodgy" couple of weeks but keeping at it!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    f/r sent to all on this thread :smile: xx
  • darellecourtneyscott
    Options
    Hey I am from Wales. I am 23 and the weight has crept on over the last few years. I was on the site before but stopped using it, now have got to the point when I feel horrible looking at myself in pictures. I am getting married next year, but that is not why I want to lose weight, I honestly want to do it for me so I can feel good about myself again.