Welcome to the Christmas Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ow I had no idea how to join the group i came across it bij accident hihi but i joined! I'm realy looking forward to the challenge.

Today is my Birthday so tomorrow i can start burning all the calories that i will eat today hihi
  • WinningaBet
    Options
    Oh man, do I need this! I have a bet going which ends October 31st and my weight loss has stalled.... I've been logging in for 40 days now and only lost 12 pounds. I really hope this gets me motivated again!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Here we go..................Long walk in the woods on this beautiful fall day!
  • idrthrbupnrth
    idrthrbupnrth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this challenge. I've been up and down on my weight for the last couple of years. I've been trying to get to my ultimate goal weight of 130 for awhile, but something always gets in the way. I also have a tendency to plateau around 145. Not this time! To 142 and beyond!
  • kaytaydeb
    kaytaydeb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to joining (just joined MFP as well), but Christmas is the next time I will be able to go home and visit family so this will motivate me to have a good surprise for everyone! I don't have a set amount I want to lose because I'm doing strength as well as cardio exercises so some muscle will be gained in place of fat (I hope!).
  • deanjcrawford
    deanjcrawford Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just joined up and looking forward ot being part of the group!
  • SyraCarol
    Options
    Awesome tips people! Thanks for sharing!
  • adventuring
    Options
    Little late joining, but I'm striving for a ten pound loss by Christmas.
  • vaniux
    Options
    yes! let´s do this!! so excited:wink:
  • JazzyMarie
    JazzyMarie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hello!
    CW: 156lbs
    GW: 140lbs

Ive joined a bit late im sorry, only stumbled upon this tonight and thought it was a fantastic idea!
    I started back on my weight loss journey monday just gone :)
    Looking forward to hearing from everyone and how they're doing

Jazzy xx
  • WinningaBet
    Options
    :smile:
  • lprictoe
    Options
    Kind of discouraged, I went 600 cals over last night. Once I had that frozen yogurt I couldn't stop. After 8 weeks it is getting harder to stay on track. Give me some tips
    :frown:
  • reneejcam
    reneejcam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where we write the weigh in for the 15 October?
  • lilylover2012
    lilylover2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking forward to this!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    In!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    In, in, in! If I haven't said that already. :P