Brothers out there!

Options
Monstertrel
Monstertrel Posts: 33 Member
Hey brothers....i'm checkin in with you. How's your plan with weight loss, weight gain, or strength building? I'm trying to lose some pounds for myself, my family, and my Lord....

Replies

• cjacks1911
    cjacks1911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    With the use of this MFP application I have already started making great strides towards a new healthy lifestyle.
  • Cybereese
    Cybereese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What's up? I am a 42 year old Black male from Philly. Right now I weight 267lbs ( down from 282 and trying to get down to 230. I am working out now on a reg basis and hired a trainer at the gym. I am diabetic and looking forward to and want to give support to my borhters out there. I am finding that I am an "emotional eater" trying to deal with that. I look forward to talking you to.
  • ikebuya
    ikebuya Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone still here? Some many weight issues affecting us black men, need some encouragement
  • BigMikeHarris
    Options
    What's up my brother. I just just joined the group.
  • ikebuya
    Options
    Nothing much happening but maybe we can get things moving. Would be good to get brothers perspectives on weight related issues and food
  • SCW250
    SCW250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Track and stay active . Logging my food intake has opened me eyes up on how much I use to eat. Stay strong and track everything and you will see the pounds fall off.
  • ikebuya
    Options
    Logging is the key to a lifestyle change as it helps you with portion control. Remain steadfast and exercise diligently. Always work at your own pace. Remember no matter how slow you are going, you will always overtake those sitting on the couch