September belly dance challenge!

Options
Ok - it's 1 September. Let's try and kick start the shimmies with 30 days of dancing every day! :wink:

Replies

• Haflagirl
    Options
    I'm in! Also, I'm new! Hi. This is Christina King from the Chicago area. :-)
  • valheid
    valheid Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had a lot come up last month, including a death in the family, and I just lost motivation. I am ready to start again. This shorter challenge seems like a great way to get back on track.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i've been gone a long while, and i'm back and ready for business.

challenge accepted!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in, but I'm starting tonight, so I'll go until October 2nd. I am assistant teaching a beginner class (1 hour) and then have 1 1/2 hours of troupe practice for our Sunday show. It should be a good start to the challenge!!!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have been thoroughly rubbish at this challenge so far - haven't managed even a minute of dancing yet this month. :grumble:

How is everyone else doing?
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Definitely haven't attempted the challenge (my half-marathon training is eating my LIFE), but I had a pretty good reboot this weekend - three hours of workshops, including an hour and a half of Suhaila-format drills. My first actual dance class since April, so not too shabby, I think!

... though I suppose I could go for grooving to some shaabi every day, that's a challenge that would be very easy to accomplish!