Anyone want to be my friend

Options

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I post daily- my diary is open and I try to post encouragements each day!
  • itzkrisseh
    Options
    i will be =]
  • laleonadr
    laleonadr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just added you!!! Def can relate - I'm considered the "fat one" in my group of friends lol
  • losingit4infinity
    losingit4infinity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've have had MFP for awhile but never used it to its full potential. Just started today to really see what MFP has to offer. I am 26 I have 75lbs-ish to lose and could use some motivation.

I haven't really "found my fitness" and I don't really have specific fitness goals. I'm no athlete :p I really just want to lose fat and tone. Also, I am doing it without a gym membership so if there is anyone out there doing it from home as well feel free to add me and we can help motivate and push each other.
  • snappyapples
    Options
    Adding the lot of you :-). I need some people to keep my (big) butt on tracks
  • bethyfair
    bethyfair Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends here, too! Been on MFP off-and-on for awhile, but only just now getting into the community aspect. My husband and I recently moved to an area where we don't know too many people. I'd love to have some friends on here to help encourage each other, as that makes such a tremendous difference!

Feel free to add me.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me. I accept all on MFP as long as they are real people. :happy:
  • Have been using MFP for a while but have never added anyone as I wanted to be my own motivator...guess that's why the weight comes back when I lose any! Feel free to add me, (and anyone else in the thread can too) I need the virtual support!
  • SquiggleOnAMission
    Options
    I'm just coming back to MFP after my first contract working on cruise ships...I want to kick my weight into gear so next contract I can feel comfortable around the pool and on the beach! I've already added a few of you but only having my phone makes it tricky so please feel free to add me!

Becca
  • floofyloops
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for a bigger support system and believe we can lose together!
  • joannlohr9
    joannlohr9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could use the support system too feel free to add me :-)
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    just joined myfitnesspal and the group... would love more friends too! I'll add you now!
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and love having a large support group.
  • erethral
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I would love new friends!
  • taryn_caitlin
    taryn_caitlin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a 6 month hiatus and always love seeing friends on my feed.
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We can be friends. I always try to encourage my pals on here. We could all use it sometimes
  • khorton50
    khorton50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free. I'm working on jumping back on the bandwagon. fell off about 4 months ago, working Graves hasn't helped.
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    I am 24, and have just over 100 to lose. Please add me