perfect timing

Options
So glad you made this group! It came at the perfect time because I really need some motivation to get going!!! My goal is to lose 40 pounds by Christmas :)

Replies

• xxgarzaxx
    Options
    I have to agree, thanks for this group! I just started an exercise science class and have to lose 1.5 lbs a week for the next 15 weeks (about 100 days). Having a group accountable (and a grade!) will help make this a lifestyle change rather than weight loss.

Feel free to add me...can never have too much accountability :)
  • bvbana
    bvbana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi from Germany,
    thanks for this group. I hope I will loose 20 pounds till christmas.
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    20 kg by Christmas. It's a big target, and will get more difficult as I approach my target weight. So my goal is to get as close as possible, and need all the motivation I can get!
  • kimm1207
    kimm1207 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    20 kg by Christmas. It's a big target, and will get more difficult as I approach my target weight. So my goal is to get as close as possible, and need all the motivation I can get!

My Goal is the same!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of you! My goal is 40 pounds but not sure if that will happen before Christmas. I will be happy with 25 to 30! It is also my 6 month goal December 16th so this is just the extra push that I needed!
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    I want to lose 10 kg by this year .
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options

My Goal is the same!

It can be done! Here's to Christmas! :)
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My goal is 33 lbs - I'm currently in a plateau but hoping to bust out of it soon!
  • eimaj04
    eimaj04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is only the second group I have joined! I am hoping to lose 15 lbs in 100 days.

My goals for this challenge are to actually weigh to foods I eat instead of estimating.
    I planned to do at least 20 mins of cardio per gym session (4-5days/week) and work on lifting heavy weights!!

I will weigh in on Fridays, and post here every Friday my progress and weekly goals.

I am excited to be a part of this group!! Good Luck to all!! :drinker:
  • Anniesmiller
    Anniesmiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So pleased to have found this group! I set my resolutions in the fall instead of New Years and I am looking forward to this challenge. My goal is 15 pounds. May even do a before and after pic if I can screw up my courage...
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My goals are about the same as yours @eimaj04! I want to lose about 20lbs and I lift weights 6 days a week and do 15 mins of cardio 4 days a week. I'm doing my weigh ins on Saturdays! Good luck to you and everyone else!!
  • Mooly22
    Options
    My goals are about the same as yours @eimaj04! I want to lose about 20lbs and I lift weights 6 days a week and do 15 mins of cardio 4 days a week. I'm doing my weigh ins on Saturdays! Good luck to you and everyone else!!

I am also doing my weigh-ins on saturday. Good luck to everyone!!
  • kimchiguz
    kimchiguz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Glad to see all of you so motivated! So for the next 100 days I want to lose 10kg. That's 1/3 of the weight that I eventually plan to lose but I think that its best if I take this slow and make slow but permanent changes.

My Goals are:

Run/Jog/Walk 500km (by Jan 1. so like 117 days?)
    Log my food EVERYDAY (this is very difficult for me for some reason)
    Do strength training 2 times a week
    Do yoga 2 times a week

Weigh-in is on Monday! :)