Hi! :)

Options
fitmommy2012
fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
My name is Kirsty and I am 24 years old, mom to a precious and energetic 5 year old little boy and married to my best friend for 5 years in July. I am a Christian and looking for support from other believers in all areas of life - marriage, motherhood and fitness! :smile: I would love to connect with some of you and perhaps become friends!!!

I look forward to participating in this wonderful group!!

Replies

• radiance526
    radiance526 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 27 and a stay at home mom of three. A 4 year old boy and two year old boy/girl twins. I have been married for 7 years now to my amazing husband. I am newish to the groups on mfp but i find that i enjoy having the support of others as we try to reach fitness goals. I am a Christian and I am here to find support and give support in any way I can.
  • CandyKangaroo
    CandyKangaroo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 35 year-old, Christian wife and mother of two boys. my husband and I have been happily married for 13 years. I also looking for support from other Christian women. feel free to add me.
  • kimmee7319
    kimmee7319 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim and I am the mother of 2 grown boys (22 and 18) and 2 girls still at home (15 and 11). I have an amazing husband who loves and supports me in my weight loss journey. I am a Christian woman and I am looking for some like minded women to share this journey with. I need support and encouragement and I would like to also be able to offer support and encouragement to others as well.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Hi! My name is Suzanne. I'm 23, a Christian, married for 1 1/2 years to an amazing guy, and have a 12 week old baby girl. Add me if you'd like to share support and encouragement. :)
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi' I'm Shon, L,m 41, a Christian, married for 14 years, 15 in Feb. I am from MS. I live with my daughter 17, my 19 Jr old son is in CA he is in the Navy. My husband who is my best friend that I've been with for almost 18 years is away he is in prison for a year. Things have been hard with him away but with God we will survive. I am looking to connect with spiritual women of God who I can go on this journey with and would love to be friends with as well.