September Weight Goal

Babygurl721
Babygurl721 Posts: 10 Member
Im motivating myself now so when September gets here next week I can be prepared. I would like to lose 2lbs a week, which will be a total of 10lbs by the end of the month. How many would like to take the journey with me? We will Start September 1 and end on September 30.

Replies

• slimthicky
    slimthicky Posts: 10 Member
    I need a little accountability, so it sounds good to me! My goal is to lose 6lbs. I'll come back and post my starting weight on Mon 9/1.
  • telekendall
    telekendall Posts: 12 Member
    My goal is to lose 6 lbs during September. I would also like to lose 2 inches off my waist. I'll come and post my measurements on the 1st!
  • NakiaAlim
    NakiaAlim Posts: 12 Member
    Hey ladies! I'll join you. My goals for September will be to complete JM 30 day shred (started this already but will finish in Sept.) because I had great results last time I did it, workout 5 days a week min. (repeat from Aug. cause I didn't really make it) and see some definition in my upper body. Hopefully I'll lose some weight too (~2lbs a week). I'd also like to stop falling off so hard on the weekends, I'm sure that would help... :/.
  • I'll join too!!! My birthday is in the first week of October and I want to look and feel great. For the month of September I want to loose 10lbs. The hardest thing for me to cut out is bread and sweets but I'm very determined and my boyfriend will help me along the way.
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    I would love to lose 10lbs in September!
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    I'm in, think 2 lbs a week is a good push for Sept. We got the, !
  • tamaraann1986
    tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm all in. I weighed in at 218.2 today so I'm looking to be under 210 by the end of September. I also want to increase my exercise from 0 days a week to 3 days a week. I now have a workout / healthy eating partner so it's really helping me to stay on track and focused.
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    I'm in! I would like to get rid of another 10 pounds in September. My Birthday is September 10th and I plan to stay focused. I will get in some extra exercise so I can enjoy a small piece of cake.
  • slimthicky
    Ok, September weigh in: I'm 275 LBS. My goal is to be 269 LBS by Oct 1st. I'll post my weight weekly :smile: Good luck ladies!
  • 1Katydo
    1Katydo Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! Its September 1... and I need some accountability friends! My goal is 10 lbs for September! My goal is to exercise for 60 minutes 7 days a week and watch what I eat! Went to the gym at 6:00 this morning and did my 60 minutes! :smile:
  • Hi everyone, i did my weigh in this morning and Im at 158. My goal is to be 150 by October 1st. Best of luck to everyone!!!
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    September Weight Goal: get rid of another 10 pounds
    296.5 Sept.1
  • MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds for the month of September
  • qndivat
    qndivat Posts: 5 Member
    Sounds great, I'd love to join. 2lbs/wk is challenging for me but not unreasonable. Today I weighed in at 271, so my goal is to weigh 261 or less by October 1st.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    I need to lose about 7 pounds in September.

Some of that will be bloat weight from eating a bunch of junk lately.
  • MsJasmineP
    MsJasmineP Posts: 9 Member
    I lost 11 pounds last month - I would LOVE to lose another 10 pounds this month - my minimum goal is 7 pounds
  • wadams1
    wadams1 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Ladies, my birthday is September 30th - so my birthday present to myself is to be 10 pounds lighter.
  • SW: 180.8
    CW: 175.1
    GW: 168
    My goal is to lose 7 lbs,
  • ninny155
    ninny155 Posts: 2 Member
    I am in!

CW: 169.4
    GW: 155

My goal is to lose10 lbs+ this month.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    I'm in and I've been looking for some extra motivation.

CW: 222.4 lbs
    GW: 212.4 lbs

Goal is to lose 10 lbs this month.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Hi Ladies,

Hope I'm not too late. My weight as of Sep 1 was 179.6. My goal is to lose 6 lbs this month and to work out at least 4 day/wk.

Starting wt: 184
    Current wt: 179.6
    Sept Goal: 173
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    I'd love to join in too!!

CW: 137.7
    GW: 133 (by October 1st)

I'm short and with not much to lose I lose slowly. So, if I can get 1lb a week that would be awesome!! We can do this ladies!!! :love:
  • 4realthistime1
    4realthistime1 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi guys i'd like to join! I'd love to shed 8-10 pounds this month!
  • September Goals--

1. Ride my bike 10 miles on Labor Day [Done!!]

2. Add in Eliptical workout [60 minutes] once a week.

CW: 224
    GW: 220
  • weighed in this morning, i lost 1.4 llb. Its a slow start but hopefully I lose more this week.
  • slimthicky
    Hi ladies, checking in for week 2!

SW: 275 (9/1/14)
    CW: 271.8 (9/8/14)
    GW: 269 by Oct 1st

3.2 pounds lost last week, only 2.8 pounds more to go before I reach my 6 pound goal for September :drinker:
  • Hi Ladies,

I'm new to Everything, lol...

but my goal for Sept is to lose 7pds

good luck to all
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Unfortunately, I'm up one pound this week. Hope everyone else had a better week than I did.

Starting wt: 184
    Wk 1: 179.6
    Wk 2: 180.6
    Sept Goal: 173
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    I decided that I'm such a slave to the scale..I need to step away for a bit and focus more on eating and exercising. So, come October 1st..I will be on it!! Great job ladies who have lost, if you haven't, no worries!! Keep going because it's a journey, not a race.. :tongue:
  • verysherri2006
    verysherri2006 Posts: 45 Member
    My goal is more focused on going to the gym on a regular basis and eating more clean foods.
    If I happen to lose weight in the process then that's great! I have to be looking fly for Halloween...