WEEK 1

Options
Welcome to Week 1! I'm sorry I have been running a bit behind with posts! It was a crazy weekend :-P

Every week I will make a new discussion topic for you to post your week's miles, progress, frustrations, to seek advice, etc. I HIGHLY recommend that you utilize the weekly boards; it will keep you on track! The requirement for the challenge is to just post weekly in order to be eligible for the prize at the end (I usually draw names randomly). I recommend chiming in more than that though :-)

So since we started on a Monday this time around, the challenges will start Monday and end on Sunday nights at midnight. Week 4 will be extended until Tuesday, September 30th.

If you have any additional questions, let me know! Make sure you check to see your goal is right in the other post! Thanks!

Caitlin

Replies

• g68christina
    Options
    I am new at this. Is this the post for week one where we are to enter our results on Sunday evening?
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am new at this. Is this the post for week one where we are to enter our results on Sunday evening?

This post is for Week 1. There will be a separate Week 1 Results post :-)
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Today I biked 6 miles. Usually I like to start off the challenge with some miles but I was away at the beach yesterday. I also did a run/walk and plan to do zumba tonight if I have any energy left. Yay September!!

Caitlin

Goal: 150 miles
    Week 1: 6 mi
    Week 2: 0
    Week 3: 0
    Week 4: 0
    Total Miles: 6 miles
  • luna323
    luna323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok last month did not go as planned...I am hoping to have more miles in this month.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Week 1.

9/2 - 31.2 miles.

Goal - 700

Remaining - 668.8
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! Nice to see some familiar faces.

Goal: 50 miles
    9/2: 4.90 miles + 30 sit-ups, because I challenged my boyfriend to a sit-up challenge as well! :)
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, goal is to log more miles on my road bike, new to me, used to doing trails and logging roads on my fat tire bike. So,
    week 1...9/2.....6.2 miles. And all I can say is, Wow, just wow, how fast that bike can go. Almost scary, but fun.:smile:
  • Cycle_pathic
    Cycle_pathic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Week 1:

9/1 - 0 Miles
    9/2 - 24 Miles

Month to Date Total - 24 / Goal 400 / 6% Complete
  • mtlprs
    mtlprs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    not a bad couple of days, I already have 110 kms!!!!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Ok last month did not go as planned...I am hoping to have more miles in this month.

Great to have you back!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options

9/2: 4.90 miles + 30 sit-ups, because I challenged my boyfriend to a sit-up challenge as well! :)

9/3: 4.76 miles + the sit-ups. I got some poor news about my grandma today. My workout is the only thing that has kept my spirits up so far.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Week 1.

9/2 - 31.2 miles.
    9/3 - 31.3

Total - 62.5

Goal - 700

Remaining - 637.5
  • caitastic24
    Options
    10 miles for today :-)

Goal: 150 miles
    Week 1: 16 mi
    Week 2: 0
    Week 3: 0
    Week 4: 0
    Total Miles: 16 miles
  • caitastic24
    Options

9/3: 4.76 miles + the sit-ups. I got some poor news about my grandma today. My workout is the only thing that has kept my spirits up so far.

I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong! <3
  • mtlprs
    mtlprs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    make the 124kms!!
  • Cycle_pathic
    Cycle_pathic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Week 1:

9/1 - 0 Miles
    9/2 - 24 Miles
    9/3 - 16 Miles

Month to Date Total - 40 / Goal 400 / 10% Complete
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Week 1!!

I took off a few days to recover from my 50 mountain bike race on Sunday. Last night was my first day back and I felt pretty good. My wrists are still a little sore but my legs felt great!

9/3 9.4 miles on the single speed!!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    week 1:
    i only have a few bike rides to town and back under my belt so far. i've been doing the 30 day shred, so it's cutting into my bike time.

progress: 6km

will update whenever i have my next substantial ride
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Week 1!!

I took off a few days to recover from my 50 mountain bike race on Sunday. Last night was my first day back and I felt pretty good. My wrists are still a little sore but my legs felt great!

9/3 9.4 miles on the single speed!!

Great job!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Goal 1
    Week 170 : 28 : 16%
    M
    T 14
    W
    T 14
    F