4 LBS. TILL MY GOAL

Options
Hi All,

A big "thank you" for all of your support through my journey. I am now 4 lbs. till my goal.

It has been a rough ride for me, because of the complications, but I prevailed. I feel good and do not look back. Just forward!

Thanks again.

Replies

• authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Is this the original goal you set for yourself, or a revised goal after you saw how you looked and felt. Either way, way to go and all my best to you!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations on the great results of all your hard work and dedication!
  • Ksh1055
    Ksh1055 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance all over town. This just shows you what you have accomplished through hard work, determination, exercise and the ability to keep your end goal in mind. So very proud of you!!!!! Reminds me of a song "What a feeling . . . .

Karen:bigsmile:
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Actually I have revised my goal based on how I was looking. don't want to get too thin.

At this time I went from a size 18 to a size 12 - my goal is a size 10.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!
  • hurricanelena
    hurricanelena Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I will do a mid shift happy dance in your honor.
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Job well done- all your hard work has paid off- and you're amost there! How will you celebrate?
  • raghav3101
    Options
    Congratulations :-)
  • capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been celebrating by wearing all of my "small" clothes i had put away (in anticipation of getting thin again). The only items I have been purchasing are lingerie items. But my suits, pants, jackets - all are fitting me - some are even big.
  • foxymitchell
    foxymitchell Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope those last 4 lbs melt off quickly.