Day 2

Options
Morning Everyone!!! And if you've just joined welcome to our 100 day challenge!!! Here we go Day 2!!! I hope everyone is still feeling focussed and motivated. Feel free to email me if not.

Good luck with your Daily mini goal let us all know how you get on!!!!

A x

Replies

• mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did a day one without knowing I would be joining this group!! haha
    day 2 consists of a lovely workout of Zumba tomorrow morning (I think we are in different time zones!!) cant wait to hear from some of you ! and im always here as well if motivation is needed =]
  • CB232
    Options
    I failed to post yesterday but I had a good day. Went shopping for healthy food and then a jog later on in the evening. I've got a lot of free time at the moment so I'm going to make the most of it I guess. I'm just getting ready to head out on the bike today as the weather is okay and it won't be like that for much longer here in Scotland :(
  • Aug312014
    Aug312014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good night Alex' from San Francisco. I'm looking forward to starting day 2 of 100. Thanks for starting the Group. :flowerforyou:
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    Hello ,

I am stuck to my daily mini goals and promise:)

I hope you guys are strong as well !

cheers!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful day for it!!!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Having been on vacation this weekend, my husband and I are basically out of groceries and won't have time to go shopping until this weekend. This means I don't have a lunch prepared for work. So my mini goal for the day is to make healthy decisions for my lunch.
  • 00sky00
    Options
    Gm / ge all

Day 2 from 100

Lets do it folks

Tell us what is your mini goal for today ??

Mine burn +1000 cal by walk
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    So far I have walked my dog everyday which is a good workout.

I have drank a lot of water this week.

I have horseback riding for 45 mins tonight so that should be a good workout.

Thanks for putting together this group! This is such an amazing group! :)

Good luck everyone! everyone is doing great! :) Have a great Thursday!
  • xxgarzaxx
    Options
    Day 2 was tougher than I had expected!

As well as being a mom, I am also a college student. I started my day off with an hour-long Spinning class. Because of my schedule, I try to pre-plan my meals and snacks. Today's timing was all "off". I got stuck in traffic getting to campus, couldn't find parking, and then got stuck in a meeting where they were serving pizza and cookies!

it seemed like I was chasing my meals all day long and never felt satisfied. It was just a relatively miserable experience. I know this challenge isn't going to be easy, but I didn't expect this sort of day in the first week.

Ok...on to Day 3
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    HI

i am fi a working single mum of 2 very energetic kids, this is day 4 for me as started 1 sept when kids went back to school, thank you for starting the group, i want to lose 30lbs for christmas, then another 30 for my holidays in florida next yesr,

good luck to everyone

did swim this morning at 6am!
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm making this Day 1 for me since I had gone over on macros (One of my challenge goals) before signing up. No more mulligans, excuses, or second chances.

Yesterday was great except the macros thing. Long run was 6 miles at 5:30 AM. "Before" pictures taken, and measurements recorded.

Today is 30 minutes on treadmill intervals, and 35 minutes weight lifting.

I need to focus on schedule for food consumption. I work 8am - 6pm, go home and cook dinner/get 2 kids to fed/bed, then work 10 pm - 2 am at my freelance job. All is good until the second job starts at 10 pm. Macros go out the window during that magical time of too tired to care. TIME TO CARE!

I will have to plan in some munchies to fit into my macros. MINI GOAL TODAY! ;P
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

My goal for day 2 is to get a run in today. In regards to marathon training, I really need to up my mileage game to be prepared.
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day two started good 40minute quick pace dog walk, very unhappy dog I will add before breakfast and tonight I have weight training :sad: but hay ho staying positive is day threes goal
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my weigh in days are fridays so tomorrow is my weigh in day! i hope I lost weight! :)
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Run, kettle bell, yoga today and continue to eat clean and NO yogurt covered raisins.
  • wriggles95
    wriggles95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 2 mini goals

-Drink at least 2 litres of water

-I'm starting back at gymnastics tonight :noway: so bring some healthy snacks and avoid buying junk food whilst I'm out!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!

Day 1 went well considering I joined the challenge near the end of the day, and have been slightly off track the last month or so.

Looking forward to today and feeling super motivated. Good luck fellow challengers!!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Goal - Drink 64 ounces of water.

Today was my weigh in day and I gain 2 pounds - ugh. I am trying not to get discouraged like I usually do. It seems like I always gain weight on the weeks that I work the hardest. Then I usually get discouraged and quit - but not his time!
  • richandmarieb
    richandmarieb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feeling good today. I actually dropped a few ounces from yesterday. Admittedly, I'd do well to cut out the evening mini binges like pretzels and dry cereal, I seem to crave carbs at night. Yay. I'm about to head out for my walk, usually about 2 miles. Here's todays stats
    Starting wt: 172.2
    Today wt: 171.5
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    well for day 1 i managed to complete my goal of not eating any candy bars

Day 2 I worked out for the first time this morning in weeks

I have a delicious low fat-high protein chili in my slow cooker at home that i can't stop thinking about. And hoping to spend another day at work with NO candy bars ! LOL

I am not weighing myself until next Wednesday as well that is another goal of mine.