Picture Yourself Thin: Photo Document Your Progress!

Options
Hi Everyone! So, I have a terrifying idea. How about everybody take a photograph of yourself today (Day 1) and hold onto it. Then, on day 25, take another picture and post it, side-by-side, with your photo from day 1. We can encourage everyone to post their photo progress every 25 days (day 25, 50, 75 and 100). Are you brave enough? I don't know about you, but for me, things just got REAL (scary). LOL

Replies

• nancy_bou20
    nancy_bou20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in "littlefury" :) I will take my photo tonight!
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in "littlefury" :) I will take my photo tonight!

Excellent, brave one!
  • TryingAgainIn2012
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! Here's the schedule:

9/3/14 - first "BEFORE" picture
    9/28/14 - second
    10/23/14 - third
    11/17/14 - fourth
    12/12/14 - final "AFTER" picture
  • nicoleortiz91822
    Options
    I am in! sounds motivating
  • bvbana
    bvbana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great idea. I will take one when I get home from work :)
    has put down the dates on my mobile so I den't forget them :)
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. One of my biggest fears is showing my body to others. My goal was to post pics after the 100 days, and since I was planning on doing it...this is perfect. Thanks!
  • littlefury
    Options
    It takes a lot of guts to show your gut. :) I'm proud of us! Let's see if we can encourage others to commit. This is a safe place!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, this is a great idea. Everyone say's that you should do this, and I haven't! That's my goal for tonight!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'll have to take mine tonight when my hubby gets home. I put the dates in my phone so I wouldn't forget :D
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Brilliant idea!!

:wink:
  • littlefury
    Options
    Don't forget to also take your measurements, everyone!
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good call, i'll do that and measurements tonight!
  • alexrichaa
    Options
    This is a great idea. And there is no judgement here. Everyone is on their own personal journey and everyone loses weight differently so don't worry if you don't see much progress straight away. Just think of how different you'll look on day 100!!!

A x
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    Showing my gut is worth it. Not only will I get to see my progress but I will have a constant reminder of why I am doing this.

Any recomendations on how to measure oneself. Might seem a bit silly but I have purchased sewing rulers because they are so thin and conform easily to a circle shape versus my old habits of construction measuring tapes I used from work.

Do most of you measure yourself or have a friend or family member do it?

Thank you :smile:
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Looking forward to 28th Sep.
  • eimaj04
    eimaj04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I already took my Day 1 picture!! I am excited to see positive results :)
  • wlfsilva55
    wlfsilva55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in, will take my Day 1 picture later today…

PS - I feel sorry for you guys that have to look at my fat *kitten*… HA!
  • wannabeskinnycat
    Options
    Sooo ...... just over 1 week to go before we take our 2nd pics (eeek)

This has kept me going through the bad minutes/hours/days - the thought of seeing a change in the pics is such a motivator. I can feel a difference in my belly as my trousers are baggier and I feel like I have some sort of waist. Only time will tell.

Keep it going guys. Stay strong.

:tongue:
  • wannabeskinnycat
    Options
    Wow - this has been emotional for me. I know I've lost weight as the scales tell me but it has only been these last few days that I felt like I had and that was only cos people were telling me and asking if I was on a diet. Seeing the difference in my pics is amazing. Now I KNOW I've lost weight :smile:

I'm photo'd in the same tshirt, which I hadn't realised was so tight on me. Now it's baggy especially round my stomach. I don't have the bottle to put the pics up here yet - I'm hoping I can when I'm closer to my goal.

If anyone has any doubts - please try this. It's mind blowing!!