100 days of motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• richandmarieb
    richandmarieb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in :love: . I'd love to lose 20 lbs. by Christmas.
    Current weight: 172.2
    Highest weight EVER: 226
    Goal: 136 (normal BMI):flowerforyou:
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    In definitely in! I'd love to bring in the New Year with more confidence, better health, and plenty of good habits. I reset my tracker so I'm only counting from here on out.
  • robertcondella
    robertcondella Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It will be a first going into Christmas with a weight loss... Stay motivated.
  • robertcondella
    robertcondella Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    2 a week is perfect
  • HeatherDelsi
    HeatherDelsi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm all for it! Right now I'm in a couples weight loss comp that started Aug. 1st. and ends Nov 1st. I've been working out almost everyday and trying to keep my calories down. I haven't lost much yet, but the inches are definitely melting off! ;D I want to continue my healthy lifestyle and was wondering what I could get into next!
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am going for 45 pounds by Christmas! I am just beginning my journey.
  • sasawhite
    sasawhite Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in hi everyone..
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay! Today is the first day back on the (health) wagon. I love the 100 days plan!
  • Prettypickens
    Prettypickens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really just want to reach my goal by Christmas. to lose 65lbs. Wooohooo...Lets Do this!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I will be here! Thanks for starting this group!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Definitely up for this, I am 25% of the way to my target after 2 months and want to 50% of the way there by the end of this challenge.
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started last Friday and would like to be 20lbs lighter by then and maintain or lose over the xmas holidays. I will still have a way to go but want this to be a lifestyle change rather than a fad. So taking the slow and steady route. :-)
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! I have 17.5 more pounds to lose and there are 16 weeks until Christmas! What a great goal!
  • arkansas300
    arkansas300 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello Friend

I was excited to respond to your posting. We have similar goal. I weigh 227 today. My goal is to weigh under 200 pounds by Christmas. We can do it. Let's cheer each other on! I do not want to bring in the new year weighing over 200 pounds. I just renewal my weigh loss vows to myself.
  • nygirl406
    nygirl406 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Perfect! Going to dominican republic with my family fro christmas, and want to be beach ready!!!! Just started a few days ago, low carb diet! Goal is 20 lbs, current weight 182 lbs. Let's do this!
  • stephierose51
    stephierose51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Couple days late into the challenge but I'd love to lose 15 - 18 lbs by Christmas time. Need a little extra accountability to keep it up.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I need the extra accountability.
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 100 days to my brother's wedding. My goal is lose 30 lbs by then. I know it's possible if I stay dedicated.
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    First weigh in this morning and I am 6lbs lighter. I know that most of that is probably fluid but I'm still very pleased with it.

Pedometer due to be delivered today so that will spur me on a bit more and Hubby is getting on board to. So with my Stepson leaving to live with his new Family in Kent and my Son off to University next week we should really be able to crack on and work at it.