Post Ideas for other NFL Week Challenges Here!

Options
Have ideas for future NFL weeks? Post them here, and give feedback to others. If we all feel it's a reasonable goal, I'll make it one of the weekly challenges.

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Still coming up with ideas for the weekly goal, but I have an idea for a mini weekly challenge. How about if all the members list their favorite team, (pro or college) and if their team loses they have to complete a mini challenge. Like a push up challenge, plank challenge and wall squats, things like. Just a little something to up the ante.

We could also do the mini challenges on a larger scale.
  • tobybears8
    tobybears8 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like that idea but could you maybe have different levels of the challenge because there are some people who have been exercising for a long time and not a lot of weight to lose and then there are some people, like me, who is 60 years old and needs to lose 50 pounds and am totally out of shape. I can maybe do 5 pushups because my arms are week. But I do like the idea of mini challenges too.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I agree! Some people aren't physically able to do certain things so you should have things that can be modified. This sounds like fun!

Steps per day.
    Miles per day or total for the week.
    That's all I can think of for the moment.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I know we all have different fitness levels. And we can always pick what challenge we want to complete if our team loses. If we pick our own challenge, we can pick an area that what want to work on.
  • brandon_moser
    brandon_moser Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • racheljacobsen
    racheljacobsen Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    How about a plank (timed) challenge, squat (number of reps) challenge, or total minutes of exercise per day challenge for one of the coming weeks.