The Weekend

Options
The weekend is fast approaching and I know many people struggle to stick to things at the weekend. If you have any weekend concerns let us know.

To make sure you do well at the weekend, make sure you
- plan ahead
- make sure you give yourself a treat and don't deny yourself something (it's easier to look forward to something than resist everything)
-Make sure you have some kind of exercise planned, try getting your family, friends or kids involved.

The time will go before you know it!!

Good Luck!! A x

Replies

• FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Weekends are when it all goes wrong for me :( If it's a nice weather I'll try to go for a walk and generally distract myself, hope everyone gets on alright :)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I already have my weekend planned out! :)

I'm going to walk my dog 2x a day and workout on the treadmill or stationary bike

eat healthy

and

drink 8 cups of water
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've always got full weekends. Its the only time I have to do housework, food shopping, and anything else that needs to get done. This weekend I have a whole sunday planned for yard work, I'm cutting some vines and trimming back a tree and a gigantic bush in my front yard. The lawn is still summer slow so I only have to weed whack the weeds. Saturday, I'm going to fit in my weight training somewhere, but not sure yet, it will be the hardest day to do since I want to get my hair cut, my husband wants to go to the bookstore so we are all going, will likely get food out, have to do all the shopping in the am, and I wanted to take the girls to the playground but that might have to wait til sunday. Saturday we are supposed to get some nasty thunder storms in the afternoon. Will see how it goes and report back on monday!!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This weekend hmmm I have a full weekend planned...

Tomorrow I will clean my whole apartment - which usually takes 6 hours.
    Sunday - I have a birthday party which will involve lots of sweets and hopefully exercise.

My goal is not to go overboard on the sweets and drink lots of water!
  • deb1221309
    Options
    I need to buy a scale! I have cleaning, shopping and laundry to get done before 3 on Saturday - If I take time to make breakfast maybe I will be able to stick to watching what I eat.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have my days planned out and starting both with the gym! And I am eating out, but I know the restaurants that we are going to so I have my meals picked out a head of time and will not look at the menu there. ;)
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I just finished entering my weekend meals on mfp. My ultimate goal is to stay under my carb macros, eat my calories or at least get very very close to my 1339 calorie goal, and of course have fun fun fun with the kids. Also, take advantage of the pool since it closes at the end of the month.

Everyone keep moving but also take some time for you, even if that just means a hot relaxing bath.