Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this; thanks for thinking it up!

It's not only day 3 of this challenge for me, but also since I've started counting/trying again. (Was out of town for two weeks cause of work; I'm too scared to weigh myself because I know I ate horribly!)

Today's mini-goals:
    * Stay under my calorie limit
    * Walk 30 minutes at lunch, and 40 minutes of calisthenics after work
    * Don't pig out on pasta late at night...Or buy any junk food!

Good luck out there, everyone!
  • givemewillpower
    Options
    Today's mini goal: don't stuff myself with free food from work! (I'm a waitress)
    It's gonna be hard, I put down a lot of weight gain to free delicious bits and bobs as the chef will always put out 2-3 starters for me throughout my shift as he knows how much I love his cooking
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think i may have posted this in another chat but here goes:

I hope to stay within my calorie limit - avoid the cookies sitting in my vehicle for my sons ride to home snacks...

somewhat clean my apartment (tomorrow is the big clean )

go for a 15 -20 min walk on my lunch break or after work :)
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Also I should mention that my weights were off on Day 1. This is correct:

SW: 228 pounds
    GW for 100 days: 203 pounds
    GW: 170 pounds ish
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    Hi,

I m doing great!

I am under my calorie and water intake. Besides this, I started doing workout so feeling so great!! :)

My Saturday Goal are:

Waking at time
    Carry on workout.

xoxo
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    I stuck to my simple Day 2 Goal of walking at least one mile! As simple as I made my goal I have been fighting the excuses train for the past 3 days but officially go it started last night after school. I also stayed below my daily calorie goal.

My Goal Today is to make sure I drink at least 64 oz of water.

I work from 7 am until 3 am today so my walk on Saturday or Sunday will be increased by a mile.

This weekend another personal goal on top of health is to get the following weeks homework done. I have found out that I stress alot during the week since I work two jobs if I don't get it done and tend to want to over eat.
  • eimaj04
    eimaj04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 (mini goal) 9/5:

No gym for me :( I am volunteering at our local booster club booth for the high school football game. I will eat dinner before I go so do not end up snacking! I plan to wake up early Saturday and head to the gym for a nice morning workout!!

and of course to stay within calorie goals!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My Day 2 (technically Day 3) was pretty good! I forced myself to do 30 min on the elliptical, which makes #3 work-out for the week! I drank roughly about 72 oz of water (it may have been a little less, I really should have drank 85; so I was close). Also, came pretty close to my daily calorie intake (plus exercise calories).

So I could have done better with water and bringing down over overall calorie intake. But not too bad overall.

I had my health/fitness assessment yesterday at my new gym, I was very disappointed to find-out my body fat % was as high as it was... Plus, I somehow managed to go up in weight again a few pounds... I guess this just proves how I need to be more consistent with my logging and exercise...
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Day 3 going well so far, day 1 and 2 were good too. Struggling with injury so working out is on hold, but eating is controlled. Out for dinner tomorrow night, so could well be a different story lol
  • ender90
    Options
    Day 3 is going well on calories so far. I missed one of my mini goals yesterday by not doing yoga. I was feeling very depressed and crappy, but I need to learn not to let that stop me. I did take my dogs for a half hour walk though. And I met my goal of sticking to a somewhat healthy lunch.

Mini goal for today?
    Do my exercises routine after work... I'm usually lazy on Fridays but not today!
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals of isagenix and extra long dog walks yesterday.

Today my mini goal will be to not have any beer tonight, and to do my physio exercises.
  • mroe2
    mroe2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's Goals Revisited:

Take at least 15,000 steps - FAIL!!! I made it to 11,000 and I could have pushed myself at the end of the day. :mad:
    Stay within my daily calorie goal - ACCOMPLISHED!
    Drink 64oz of water - ACCOMPLISHED!
    Log food and exercise - ACCOMPLISHED!

Day 2 Mini-Goal: Carefully plan ahead before I go out to eat tonight and STICK TO THE PLAN! - ACCOMPLISHED!

TODAY'S MINI GOAL: Really take the time to pack healthy food for my weekend trip.

So happy for you, littlefury! I ended up going out with my friends as well, and I was the only one to not have a drink! Quite unusual for me, I think it had to do with your inspiration! As well as the fact that I made sure I ate a satisfying meal beforehand. I wasn't craving anything!

Mini goal of workout: donezo! (and it was a fantastic one - first time incorporating intervals into a new weight lifting routine).
    Mini goal of weighing in: Not.... forgot to step on scale before breakfast... :(
    mini goal of figuring out calorie intake: Not...

NEW mini goal:

No alcohol tonight!
    Healthy dinner featuring fish and vegetables
  • nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Technically ths is day 1 for me but my goals are to stay under my calorie limit and other goals, especially sugar I really need to work on that. I am also going for a 2-3 mile walk with some of my coworkers after work, and... queue drumroll... I got my Zumba Core game for the Wii in the mail today so that is happening tonight after my walk!! So excited, will update with how that goes tomorrow (I have no rhythm whatsoever so I think it will be a laugh-riot but that's the point right... to have fun while burning calories???)
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm still learning how to navigate on this site. Love it!
    I am doing well today. I had one fried egg (Didn't eat all the yolk...) and a couple bites of oatmeal before I headed out for a walk. So nice to be free from the horrible cravings trap! I didn't post my goal for the 100 days,so I'll do it here. I think 30 pounds is a reasonable goal for me-- that's a little less than 2 pounds a week. Mini goals-- 8 glasses of water, NO food after 7 p.m., track my food in MFP. Spend 1 hour cleaning the garage (horror!). Blessings!
  • stephierose51
    stephierose51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 3 went well. (well, it was actually Day 1 but let's not dither) I've stayed within my calorie goal - have an orange on standby if I need a snack before I call it a night.
    Since my only mini goal for the day was to keep under the daily calorie limit I feel success. Just have to remember that when I think that I'm hungry it's probably thirst. Still learning this site and what it can do but I'm quite liking it so far!:smile:
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So far so good!

Logging food: DONE!
    Exercise: DONE!
    Water 3 DONE!!

Goals for tomorrow: increase water by 2 cups!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Logged in and stayed with in my calories for the past 3 days.